One Night, One Celebrity to Fuck..who would you choose?

I saw this chick ...

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
If you like Olivia Munn (an excellent choice, imo), then you owe it to yourself to search out the pics of the first time she wore that costume. She didn't realize she needed the grey panties. There were plenty of cameras to catch her in a very public setting, conducting interviews, completely oblivious to the fact that from some angles she was completely uncovered. Her geek cred hit an all-time high.
Helen Mirren. Not her younger version...Her 2016 Version. Way out of my norm (18-19yr olds) but I would lick and fuck the living shit out of her! AND THAT YOU CAN RECORD TheCutepapi!!!!!
^^^^^

WW, you need a life. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
i noticed that, too.
and back on topic...... i'd have to start with kelly hu

^^^^

I just imagine that with a little landing strip..... 👍
If you like Olivia Munn (an excellent choice, imo), then you owe it to yourself to search out the pics of the first time she wore that costume. She didn't realize she needed the grey panties. There were plenty of cameras to catch her in a very public setting, conducting interviews, completely oblivious to the fact that from some angles she was completely uncovered. Her geek cred hit an all-time high. Originally Posted by FormerSanta
Yeah two thumbs up with Olivia but although her body is fine, I would say her mind is down to earth and real, so she'd be up there for me along with Torrey DeVitto ‏(call me a sucka for brunettes)

Especially if she gets dolled up as Calypso

Carla Bruni

Lea Seydoux

Carla Bruni

Lea Seydoux

Originally Posted by TexTushHog
+1 on Lea. All grown up from Inglorious Basterds and maybe the hottest Bond girl ever!

I wouldn't kick Gwen Stepahni out of bed, either.
  • cr76
  • 03-08-2016, 08:26 AM
and back on topic...... i'd have to start with kelly hu

Originally Posted by aznlvr11
She was just in Houston for a convention.
Gwen Stefani...omg yes

I'd ask her to dye her hair black though....she is WAY sexier as a brunette
In honor of her 60th birthday (today), Dana Delany:

Attached Images File Type: jpg DanaDelany.jpg (66.0 KB, 64 views)
  • cr76
  • 03-13-2016, 10:07 PM
In honor of her 60th birthday (today), Dana Delany:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
oh fuck,

Loved her since Exit to Eden

would not mind her witha side of Ashley Judd

seems to be plenty of re-posts. guessing people don't read previous pages. haha.

hopefully I didn't miss or forget any and I've already called several but wtf, I'll throw a few more in the ring

kudos on Kelly Hu. fucking hottie for sure. she was the one who played with the Rock in scorpion king huh? don't remember her boobs seeming that big/firm if I'm remembering her correctly.

also any of the following