Women's Rights on Trial Today

ginsberg sez so!
Jesus Christ, first off if you have a cock you shouldn't get a damn vote. It has never came up for a vote that since the birth rates are down no men can get fixed. How would yall fucking feel. And news flash, according to the bible, where most of y'all are defending..jacking off is a sin. So let's make it illegal for men to get snipped. And I will vote yes just to for y'all to feel a 10th of what women, especially those of minority, feel. Y'all are crazy if you think birth control and plan b isn't gonna become illegal cuz it's already in progress.
Jesus Christ, first off if you have a cock you shouldn't get a damn vote. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Is that your definition of a woman? A person without a cock? There are a lot of Democrats who disagree with you. In fact the most recent appointee to SCOTUS can't define what a woman is... why are you able to?

I admire your clarity on the issue though... even though I disagree.
It has never came up for a vote that since the birth rates are down no men can get fixed. How would yall fucking feel. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
And... clarity lost. I "think" I know what you're trying to say... since the West is at or below replacement birth rate, we should ban vasectomies."

Yeah, it's not quite the same thing because men don't actually carry babies. When we get snipped... some sperm die. When a woman gets an abortion, a baby dies.

See the distinct difference?
And news flash, according to the bible, where most of y'all are defending..jacking off is a sin. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
You might want to do a little editing there... not sure what masturbation has to do with abortion... no one is saying women don't have the right to masturbation.
I will vote yes just to for y'all to feel a 10th of what women, especially those of minority, feel. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Ah...your feelz... we get it you're a woman and probably not given to rational thought that often, but your feelz are irrelevant. All that was done was to send the issue back to the states.
Y'all are crazy if you think birth control and plan b isn't gonna become illegal cuz it's already in progress. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Okay... well as I wrote its simply allowing the states to decide... vote accordingly or move.
Jesus Christ, first off if you have a cock you shouldn't get a damn vote.

Prior to 1920 if you didn't have a cock, you couldn't vote. Are you glad the SC reversed that and didn't say, sorry, that's the way it's always been? But let me further edumacate you on the Constitution, you can't give rights to one group of people and not the others.

It has never came up for a vote that since the birth rates are down no men can get fixed.

And it isn't likely to because this isn't CHINA!

How would yall fucking feel.

Got snipped at 35, 40 years ago so you are singing to the choir sweetheart.

And news flash, according to the bible,

Uh, let me stop you there and inform you that the Bible is not the law of the land but that sentence right there just might explain a lot about your "reasoning".

where most of y'all are defending..jacking off is a sin.

Pretty sure killing a baby is a bigger sin, am I right? I mean if we're going to use the Bible and all.

So let's make it illegal for men to get snipped.

Get out your sign, start a petition and if you get enough people, you just might get your wish.

And I will vote yes just to for y'all to feel a 10th of what women, especially those of minority, feel.

So tell us how a minority feels any different than a White women? This should be illuminating. You see, if this decision was aimed at only one color of poor women, which I assume is what you are talking about, that would be un-Constitutional but it wasn't aimed any any color, any income, was it. Sounds like you have really bought into the whole "a minority woman can afford and can't travel to get an abortion" when I pointed out in another thread that this day, sorry, last week, many poor woman had to travel hours and pay money for an abortion since there aren't abortion clinics in every town in America. So in fact, not much has changed. You can now, still travel and pay that money that you don't have but some how find and get an abortion in another state. And the good news is, if work for for Amazon, Tesla and dozens more companies, your employer will pay for your travel expenses and your abortion and throw you a "welcome back to work" party the next day. Ain't this a great fucking country or what.

Y'all are crazy if you think birth control and plan b isn't gonna become illegal cuz it's already in progress. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91

This decision was in progress for 50 years and the worst that could happen is, it goes back to the States where even more states will approve IMHO and a SC that just might say no, you can't stop intra state commerce of this product.

If you can get fentanyl with the click of your mouse, you'll be able to get plan b. And you can get out that sign and petition the Legislature in your state informing them of your opinion.

Thank for your opinion and input!

What a great fucking country we live in!
Of course men cannot see nor understand what a female is saying because in your eyes we don't mean shit to men. How we feel and what happens to us and our bodies don't matter to you because it's not happening to the male population. Understand all you pro life people GO FOSTER CHILDREN THERE'S 1000S OF CHILDREN WHO ARE ACTUALLY ALIVE AND BREATHING. GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA NOR A UTERUS YOU HAVE NO OPINION. PERIOD.
And rights????? Men in the country has taken women rights and gay rights and reversed it y'all wanna make handmaids tale a reality I promise you I won't be the one getting raped.
40% of the votes to overturn Roe represented women and minorities. You do realize that abortion wasn’t made illegal, don’t you? The decision if it should be banned, restricted, or left as-is is now up to the people. Do you hate democracy? Is it better IYO if 9 unelected people have the 1st and final word on the matter?

Gay rights? I didn’t read the opinion, but afaik it had absolutely nothing to do with gays.
Jesus Christ, first off if you have a cock you shouldn't get a damn vote. It has never came up for a vote that since the birth rates are down no men can get fixed. How would yall fucking feel. And news flash, according to the bible, where most of y'all are defending..jacking off is a sin. So let's make it illegal for men to get snipped. And I will vote yes just to for y'all to feel a 10th of what women, especially those of minority, feel. Y'all are crazy if you think birth control and plan b isn't gonna become illegal cuz it's already in progress. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Women can still have Hysterectomies that takes care of the pregnancy problem. It's a women's body it's her call and they aren't killing anything. Same for a Vasectomy in Men.
...I promise you I won't be the one getting raped. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Peeked at your gallery. Appears you will be proved correct on that. Regarding the rest; sounds like you, as a female, want to be treated differently. I doubt that is a good idea. Everybody is special
Of course men cannot see nor understand what a female is saying because in your eyes we don't mean shit to men. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
As general good advice you shouldn't apply your personal experience to everyone else. Just because your experience is that men don't care about you doesn't mean than men don't care about women in general. I have two daughters... I care deeply about them and their future.
How we feel and what happens to us and our bodies don't matter to you because it's not happening to the male population. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Nothings happened to you. All that's happened is that bad law was over-turned and now the states (via the voters) get to decide what their abortion laws will be.
Understand all you pro life people GO FOSTER CHILDREN THERE'S 1000S OF CHILDREN WHO ARE ACTUALLY ALIVE AND BREATHING. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Alternately, women who cannot afford children should keep their legs closed or make their partner wear a condom. It's not difficult, women have tracked their cycles for thousands of years to avoid or encourage pregnancy... and studies have shown that cycle tracking can actually be MORE effective at preventing unwanted pregnancy than birth control... imagine that. Women empowered to take care of their own reproductive health.

That's crazy talk.
GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA NOR A UTERUS YOU HAVE NO OPINION. PERIOD. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
We could go that route...but then I think that men should not have to pay child support. I mean if we have no right to an opinion, then certainly support for any rugrats you produce ought to be all on you. Let's face it, men don't get a say generally if a woman wants an abortion... so why should we be responsible one way or the other?

Yeah, that's silly isn't it? That's why we do get a say. And killing an unborn child is wrong. If you want to fcuk without consequences, then use a rubber, hun.
And rights????? Men in the country has taken women rights and gay rights and reversed it Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
what can heterosexual men do that women or gay men are not allowed to do? What rights do heterosexual men have that gays and women don't? please be specific.
y'all wanna make handmaids tale a reality I promise you I won't be the one getting raped. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
yes... we all want society based on a pop culture TV show and an even worse novel. And good for you on avoiding rape... not sure what that has to do with anything but if your character is expressed through your writing, I'm sure that you're right...no one is going to want to have children with you...
40% of the votes to overturn Roe represented women and minorities. You do realize that abortion wasn’t made illegal, don’t you? The decision if it should be banned, restricted, or left as-is is now up to the people. Do you hate democracy? Is it better IYO if 9 unelected people have the 1st and final word on the matter?

Gay rights? I didn’t read the opinion, but afaik it had absolutely nothing to do with gays. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That’s a bullshit response. Because Coney is a female doesn’t mean she speaks for women. And because Clarence Thomas is, gag, black, doesn’t mean he speaks for minorities.

However 100% of those who voted to overturn seem to represent assholes.

SCOTUS justices aren’t there to “represent” anybody.

Class in high school civics recommended.
As general good advice you shouldn't apply your personal experience to everyone else. Just because your experience is that men don't care about you doesn't mean than men don't care about women in general. I have two daughters... I care deeply about them and their future.
Nothings happened to you. All that's happened is that bad law was over-turned and now the states (via the voters) get to decide what their abortion laws will be.
Alternately, women who cannot afford children should keep their legs closed or make their partner wear a condom. It's not difficult, women have tracked their cycles for thousands of years to avoid or encourage pregnancy... and studies have shown that cycle tracking can actually be MORE effective at preventing unwanted pregnancy than birth control... imagine that. Women empowered to take care of their own reproductive health.

That's crazy talk.
We could go that route...but then I think that men should not have to pay child support. I mean if we have no right to an opinion, then certainly support for any rugrats you produce ought to be all on you. Let's face it, men don't get a say generally if a woman wants an abortion... so why should we be responsible one way or the other?

Yeah, that's silly isn't it? That's why we do get a say. And killing an unborn child is wrong. If you want to fcuk without consequences, then use a rubber, hun.
what can heterosexual men do that women or gay men are not allowed to do? What rights do heterosexual men have that gays and women don't? please be specific.
yes... we all want society based on a pop culture TV show and an even worse novel. And good for you on avoiding rape... not sure what that has to do with anything but if your character is expressed through your writing, I'm sure that you're right...no one is going to want to have children with you... Originally Posted by texassapper
Meltdown much, JL?
Women can still have Hysterectomies that takes care of the pregnancy problem. It's a women's body it's her call and they aren't killing anything. Same for a Vasectomy in Men. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You are a candidate for both.

Of course men cannot see nor understand what a female is saying because in your eyes we don't mean shit to men. How we feel and what happens to us and our bodies don't matter to you because it's not happening to the male population. Understand all you pro life people GO FOSTER CHILDREN THERE'S 1000S OF CHILDREN WHO ARE ACTUALLY ALIVE AND BREATHING. GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA NOR A UTERUS YOU HAVE NO OPINION. PERIOD. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91

You are right, the SC doesn't and shouldn't give a damn about the way people feel. That statement alone shows that you have no concept of what the SC is there for.

Now your State Legislature, is supposed to consider how you feel and for the most part they do in that they vote ( hopefully ) the way their constituents want them to vote. Tell your Representative how you "feel".

Do you understand any of this?

BTW, I see that you live in Kansas so you will have a chance to let your Representative know how you feel. And don't blame anybody but your fellow Kansans/ Jayhawkers if they don't feel the way you do.

Kansans to vote on constitutional amendment regarding abortion rights Aug. 2