Lol to funny

I have learned sometimes my greatest accomplishment is just keeping my mouth shut. Even if that means I may have to put some mittens on my hands! lol
The public school system has failed Slim beyond belief. Race, color or creed is of no concern at this point. Slim is just one supremely messed up moron. Geez....what an idiot.
The public school system has failed Slim beyond belief. Race, color or creed is of no concern at this point. Slim is just one supremely messed up moron. Geez....what an idiot. Originally Posted by Red Slick McQuade
All the name calling isn't necessary, lets be civilized adults here..
Ive decided for halloween im going to boltfan and randomly troll slim all d ay HAHAHA . JUST KIDDING. i couldnt resist. Happy Halloween
See now I know she is lying y'all Dallas doc is not married ha I know him very well pimp decided to use his name and harassed you. I had to go read so please shut this dumb thread down.
agreed....its a good thing stupidity isn't painful Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
A bad thing is that stupidity doesn't pay higher taxes.... It should.
So, here's a story.

A few years back I see a gal I hadn't seen before. Scheduling was easy, she didn't seem to do any screening.

I walk into her incall. Something was kind of off. She was a bit cool to me. Realizing the conversation wasn't doing much to get us in the mood, the lady finally says, "I gotta tell you something...."

Turns out, she had seen another fellow a few weeks prior claiming to be TinMan. He contacted her outside of Eccie using my handle. So, when I PM'd her, she thought it was the same guy.

She was able to relax after that, and we had a nice time. Thankfully, the guy didn't mistreat her, call her names, or do anything wrong...other than lie about who he was.

I've had similar reports over the years, 2-3 times someone has used my name to pass screening. I'm no hobby god, but I've been around long enough that people know who I am. When someone decides to fake an Eccie identity to try and bypass screening, they're not going to pick a random handle out of the 100,000 members here...they're going to find one that has a chance of succeeding in getting a lady to let down her guard.

I've been acquainted with DallasDoc for over a decade. Even had the privilege to meet him a time or two. He's what every hobbyist should aspire to be: friendly, generous (with info as well as $$ for the ladies), respectful...if he were a racist, I'm pretty sure that character flaw would have been revealed long before now.

We need more DallasDocs around here...as good a guy as has ever joined a SHMB, and from everything the ladies tell me, an even better client. I feel sorry for the ladies that DON'T get to meet him.
So, here's a story.

A few years back I see a gal I hadn't seen before. Scheduling was easy, she didn't seem to do any screening.

I walk into her incall. Something was kind of off. She was a bit cool to me. Realizing the conversation wasn't doing much to get us in the mood, the lady finally says, "I gotta tell you something...."

Turns out, she had seen another fellow a few weeks prior claiming to be TinMan. He contacted her outside of Eccie using my handle. So, when I PM'd her, she thought it was the same guy.

She was able to relax after that, and we had a nice time. Thankfully, the guy didn't mistreat her, call her names, or do anything wrong...other than lie about who he was.

I've had similar reports over the years, 2-3 times someone has used my name to pass screening. I'm no hobby god, but I've been around long enough that people know who I am. When someone decides to fake an Eccie identity to try and bypass screening, they're not going to pick a random handle out of the 100,000 members here...they're going to find one that has a chance of succeeding in getting a lady to let down her guard.

I've been acquainted with DallasDoc for over a decade. Even had the privilege to meet him a time or two. He's what every hobbyist should aspire to be: friendly, generous (with info as well as $$ for the ladies), respectful...if he were a racist, I'm pretty sure that character flaw would have been revealed long before now.

We need more DallasDocs around here...as good a guy as has ever joined a SHMB, and from everything the ladies tell me, an even better client. I feel sorry for the ladies that DON'T get to meet him. Originally Posted by TinMan
As always you offer wise advice. When I mentioned how many longtime members with class I could count on two hands, you were one of them.
good post TinMan, and nice words for DallasDoc..

fortunately (?) the Chung Tran brand is so sullied, that I'll never get an Impersonator
So, here's a story.

We need more DallasDocs around here...as good a guy as has ever joined a SHMB, and from everything the ladies tell me, an even better client. I feel sorry for the ladies that DON'T get to meet him. Originally Posted by TinMan
I think I might need a larger door should he grace me with his presence again....LOL However will he enter should his head (minds outta the gutter, the one on his shoulders) swell from all the praises and accolades far and wide. Obviously a great guy, with much charm, charisma, and, um... other great qualities.
I have claimed to be Chung Tran many times. When certain girls send out spam texts and pm's I tell them that I have 2 handles and Chung Tran is the other one. When I tell them that they never bother me again. Thanks Chung!
Slim, I am also having a hard time making sense ow what you write, but several pages back, did you say you are a transsexual?

I wasnt sure but when I saw your profile picture showing you wearing a Marilyn Monroe shirt, I thought maybe there was a chance.

Dayum girl, you be fine! Are you versatile?
Damn!

That might be the biggest pile on I've ever seen! You'd think after, say, the 4th or 5th piler on, the rest would say, 'Ooh, we're piling on here. Maybe we shouldn't pile on.'

But no. At every opportunity, you tards take the low road and, in World War Z fashion, just pile the fuck on like a mindless, dumb ass, horde of zombies.

Instead of being a bigger person, you piled the fuck on. Typical. That's all I'm going to say.

Typical.

That said, Slim. Sista girl. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...USE PUNCTUATION!!!

Even on a phone, a period can be typed. There's an actual period, but if you HIT THE SPACEBAR TWICE RAPIDLY, it produces a period.

I'm one of those people who, if I read what I think is about 3 sentences and there's no punctuation, be it a comma or period, or whatever, I quit. I QUIT. I quit reading the other 99% of your post.

And then, when I see the rest of your posts taking the same structure of the previous posts, I SKIP ALL OF THEM.

Reading improper sentence structure actually gives me a headache. So, there you go.

I'm not piling on. I'm merely offering clarity.

For the record, I've been called THAT, too...more than once. More than twice. On this board, and off.

They don't care. Half of them secretly condone it.

You just have to be the bigger person and stay resilient.
God damn it Rambrowski, I think you're right! This was probably a classic example of cyberbullying. I guess it's so easy when people have such glaring flaws and/or challenges. Although this girl seemed "thick-skinned" enough, one can never know how this much of a detriment this dog pile was to her. People have taken their own lives over less (I know by personal experience). Slim Goddess, I apologize, even though you may not understand or accept the situation for what it was/is, it wasn't ok for me to take a jab at you like that. I'm sure you're a great person and wish you all the best! Seriously! Thanks Rambro for pointing that out!
Maybe we shouldn't pile on.'

I'm not piling on. I'm merely offering clarity.

For the record, I've been called THAT, too...more than once. More than twice. On this board, and off.

They don't care. Half of them secretly condone it.

You just have to be the bigger person and stay resilient. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yeah, cause you are only the 4th or 5th to say something about her writing skills. But not piling on...

And for the record, I do not condone you being called a necropheliac. Others may believe you are, but I don't condone it.