Facesitting

And I love me a nice tongue to sit on........................Face Fucking...It works both ways!!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO Ms A.............your turn is coming sooooon!!!
DAMN!DAMN!DAMN!

I feel an inferiority complex coming on....
Looking back on this thread makes me so horny! I want to sit my big ass on someone's face right now! I was supposed to have an ass worship session where he would be my little chair, but he couldn't handle all of this ass smothering his face Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Well even if I tried to get any air, feel free to grab my hair and wedge my face back into your big ass...I would love for you to reverse facesit me, forcing me to kiss your ass and lick your pussy until you cum all over my face...grinding harder and harder making my nose go in and out of you. If you had a bad day just take all your frustrations out on my face, smother me until I nearly pass out...damn now I'M horny!
Now Buried take that image and go back to your corner and jack off like a good lil boy.......Ms A and Dallas will be calling you soon.............
Now Buried take that image and go back to your corner and jack off like a good lil boy.......Ms A and Dallas will be calling you soon............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Okay, but I cant hold out for too long Mistress, I need you and Dallas to sit on my face and teach me a lesson at some point....but in the meantime a river of cum will be flowing from my corner, as long as yall teach me the lesson I so well deserve
Miss Athena sitting on my face grinding away. Just thinking about makes my cock hard
Ummmm and as I love a hard Cock, what fun we can have...............Pussy juice and Cock juice for all...............YUM YUM.
Grind that sweet pussy on my face.
lol Your just dont realize how wet it really is right now. Ive had RL hit me hard the past week and NOW I need some good hard playtime to get me some Cock and have a release of my own.........Cum here boys, Ms A is ready to play.................YUM!
I want my face sat on
mmmmmmmmm Randall....I like the way you think!