Rules on Outing

• WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:02 PM
That's funny that you mention to post name & address... pffft Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
He said he had nothing to hide...how about you? You newbie you
He said he had nothing to hide...how about you? You newbie you Originally Posted by WTF
How about me? I find nothing funny...
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:11 PM
If you had multiple infractions it would put you on a automatic 90 day ban due to points in which this wasn't the case because like you said there wasn't anything edited by the mods.. Which means you were banned for 1 year due to ? Please carry on Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
I've been banned numerous times...who is to say I didn't send say a pissy pm? You sure speculating hard....come on now, is there something you think you know that you can add to the conversation that confirms ....shall I say your suspicion.

In other words are you using information from say a Moderator. .. if you know something for fact, then spit it out. Tell me wtf you know!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:16 PM
How about me? I find nothing funny... Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
You were the one to address me...you address me you gonna wind up with me laughing at your ass. I did not ask you to address me and I did not ask you wtf you found funny or not.
I've been banned numerous times...who is to say I didn't send say a pissy pm? You sure speculating hard....come on now, is there something you think you know that you can add to the conversation that confirms ....shall I say your suspicion.

In other words are you using information from say a Moderator. .. if you know something for fact, then spit it out. Tell me wtf you know! Originally Posted by WTF
A pissy pm would still be a point violation in which still doesn't explain your year ban.. It's called common sense & that's wtf I know...

The only information I have from a moderator is what has already been stated on this thread in regards to those who have been banned a year..

Where did I state I know something for a fact? It's simply speculation..
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:29 PM

Where did I state I know something for a fact? It's simply speculation.. Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
So we've established that you are speculating about that of which you do not know. Got it.

Can you tell me as to why you speculating so damn hard?

I wish I could tell you exactly wtf happened but I would get in trouble again. If a Mod/Admin would let me tell exactly wtf happened without pointing/banning me, I'd gladly do so.
Why are you trying so damn hard to take the spotlight off the OP ?
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:45 PM
Why are you trying so damn hard to take the spotlight off the OP ? Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl

I'm not trying to...I never heard of nor met her.

I could make a damn good argument that in fact you are the one taking the spotlight off her by speculating on me!
I'm not trying to...I never heard of nor met her.

I could make a damn good argument that in fact you are the one taking the spotlight off her by speculating on me! Originally Posted by WTF
Nope she is still in the spotlight...
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 11:18 PM
Blood,you have 5 PhDs,a doctorate and a law degree, why don't u figure it out?
Besides.. ain't you the poster child for getting banned on here???

All the deflection is bitchmade..you're ashamed of TUMA now??
You starting to sound like Op
For a minute she was telling clients TUMA was no longer on her menu
But then a new review dropped with a recommendation just for TUMA

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1987471

She must have gone honey badger mode on his balloon knot..an ass eating review recommendation???? Lol

You're in love with shorty, just admit it blood
It was a dead give away when you added her chunky ass on you Top 5 Best Providers on eccie

What happened to the spinners, blood?
What happened to all those ratchet Bp thots you love so much?

And then you defended her when a client said she asked him for a photo copy of his Work badge on p411...who does that?
Should we call Gina and ask her if this is allowed on p411?

Talk to your girl before you answer that Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I'll make a single clarification to show you how silly your speculation is. I met the OP for the 1st time about 4 days ago.

Then I'll stare at your 2 posts, stare at the rules, stare at your posts some more, 1 more look at the rules, and we'll go from there. That's how these things usually go in the RW as well.

Btw, after my 7th ban (or was it my 8th?), I finally decided to read the rules. Fucking great read. Better than a Tom Clancy thriller by far. And yes, fyi, I know exactly why you were banned. It was a rhetorical question. But I'm sure you knew that aleady.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 11:21 PM
Nope she is still in the spotlight... Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
Ok...i have no problem with that.
I'll make a single clarification to show you how silly your speculation is. I met the OP for the 1st time about 4 days ago.

Then I'll stare at your 2 posts, stare at the rules, stare at your posts some more, 1 more look at the rules, and we'll go from there. That's how these things usually go.

Btw, after my 7th ban (or was it my 8th?), I finally decided to read the rules. Fucking great read. Better than a Tom Clancy thriller by far. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Blood, three simple questions

-Is outing okay?
-If you were accused of outing, what would you do?
-when did you start seeing providers who weigh twice as much as you?

Ps If you need more time to edit your post,let me know in advance
Pxmcc I don't need you to advertise for me so please stop bumping my review...

You just seen an outting whore & you have the nerve to think I will see you for a review special lmfao

LEAVE ME ALONE
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2017, 12:41 AM
^^^
I recognize mayhem when I see it. I love mayhem.

How many PMs did you send me again, including the first one, unsolicited? ha ha.

I mean it aint gonna happen cause she said it aint gonna happen, but is there one person here who wouldn't want to read a review of a PP session with me, px? That's like mayhem^(mayhem). lol.
PP quite the rules expert for being so new.....