At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

bump
I think he's looking for a Homeland Trader...
I think he's looking for a Homeland Trader... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Somebody high jacked my account... just like Jan Vrotsos's....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

http://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2013...our-limbs-die/

POS LIEberal: Union Director Janet Marie Vrotsos Tells Disabled Veteran, “I Hope You All Lose Your Limbs & Die”
Posted on 12, 28, 13 by boudicabpi
Via Freedom Is Just Another Word… H/T Genomega

Her disgusting comments go beyond the pale even for those on the left. To wish that military veterans would lose their arms and legs in war is something that cannot be ignored, and hopefully the left will stand up and discipline their own. Those veterans are someone’s sons, daughters, fathers, and mothers, etc. To wish this on them and their families is truly despicable.

Please spread the picture around, and contact her union where she is an official. (Pat Dollard) Visit and read more.

You've won every poll related to that subject, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. See below and consult the signature line.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hmm, they don't seem to be working:

Perhaps we need a new improved "Extra Strength One Wipe Charlies" to get rid of IBHankering. Nasty tranny fuckee just won't go away.

But thanks for continually bumping this thread you loser.
It is uncanny how he keeps it alive himself, isn't it?
It is uncanny how he keeps it alive himself, isn't it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
its IB's natural dipshit instincts ....they're unexplainable.
He survives on cum gobbling it is in 90% of his posts.
Or maybe golems cum.
Cum to the top In Bred.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hmm, they don't seem to be working:

Perhaps we need a new improved "Extra Strength One Wipe Charlies" to get rid of IBHankering. Nasty tranny fuckee just won't go away.

But thanks for continually bumping this thread you loser. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What a shame your chapped ass won't quit hurting you, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Yo mama, yo sista insults.

Can't get any stupider, can you?

Or CAN you?
What a shame your chapped ass won't quit hurting you, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oooooooh, that is SUCH a witty comeback.

Brain-dead tranny fuckee. And racist Confederate sympathizer.

Thanks for the thread bump.
He can't help himself. He's trying to make his raving meltdown straddle the new year.
If you want him to disappear, just ask him to post the link to my original Dipshit of the Year thread from 2012.

Lying sack of shit. The wurst. (Yes, I said wurst, as in sausage. As in what he takes up his shopworn bunghole day in and day out.)
  • BJerk
  • 12-31-2013, 04:36 PM
Oooooooh, that is SUCH a witty comeback.

Brain-dead tranny fuckee. And racist Confederate sympathizer.

Thanks for the thread bump. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'm not certain but I don't think he likes you. Perhaps if he called you a racist, lying Yankee 38 more times, then I would be sure.