Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I'm not trolling. Rather I think you are.

Will you ever be able to repent for her own sake, Your Majesty? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Did that chick (LeLe Sobe so and so) and Helen Hunt ever do a mother daughter movie together? Because they totally should have.

Andy, you're out of your depth. Not sure what your point is but you don't know shit about shit that goes on behind the scenes.

For that matter, neither do I. But I have seen NYr abuse his authority on more than one occasion. I just cat talk about it because it's not in public view. Whether it was out of spite or ignorance is beside the point.

Just because a dog got a hold of your shoe doesn't mean you should let him keep it.

Y'all can quote that shit too. I know you want to.
You retards read me all wrong. I was the happiest retard on this board when NYr doubled down on his line. I could not be riding this wave without him.

The notion that you can instruct retards not to respond negatively on topic is ludicrous. But, he did it. Then, he acted on that instruction in a focused way toward one individual. I patiently waited to see if he would deny me this ride. He did not disappoint me.

Are you kidding? I thinck this is awesome. Fuck being afraid of points. I have had Satan himself come up to ban me. Whoever you have here in Dallas are lightweights by comparison.

NYr knows where to find me, if he wants me..........ijs
So are you saying you are privy to her points and who gave them to her? Originally Posted by armature
No, I'm not. I doubt you are either. But it's a whole lot more likely than the theory that this is a vendetta by a single mod. But then, I also believe Oswald acted alone.
Oswald banned Dorothy !

The mystery deepens :-0
Did that chick (LeLe Sobe so and so) and Helen Hunt ever do a mother daughter movie together? Because they totally should have.

Andy, you're out of your depth. Not sure what your point is but you don't know shit about shit that goes on behind the scenes.

For that matter, neither do I. But I have seen NYr abuse his authority on more than one occasion. I just cat talk about it because it's not in public view. Whether it was out of spite or ignorance is beside the point.

Just because a dog got a hold of your shoe doesn't mean you should let him keep it.

Y'all can quote that shit too. I know you want to. Originally Posted by THN

She is so mesmerizing, I must be one of her devoted infantrymen....
  • broes
  • 04-13-2016, 01:34 AM
NYr is an awesome mod.
Getting banned. It's the new strategy for free epic advertising.
First they came for the unionists.
Then they came for the communists.
Then, after that, they came for the Cuban whores.
Then, after a bit or two, they came for me, and there was no one.
Or however the quote goes. Originally Posted by armature
Unionists on Sunday; communists on Monday? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Es wird immer Nazis sein

Apropos, Ich hoffe, es ist ein dauerhaftes Verbot
Es wird immer Nazis sein

Apropos, Ich hoffe, es ist ein dauerhaftes Verbot Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
No hablar

So, is there an investigation into modtarding inequities? There should be.

Weird, this mod was all about talking about the Great Matter at Hand until the Indians got restless. Why the closed lip bit now? I thought we were all about public admonishing and discussing what is behind the curtain regarding The Great Matter at Hand. What happened? Where is this NYr now?
double post
... I thought we were all about public admonishing and discussing what is behind the curtain regarding The Great Matter at Hand ... Originally Posted by armature
Rather quixotic of you expecting to find a Great Matter on these boards. It's hard enough to find gray matter.
NYr is an awesome mod. Originally Posted by broes
Yes, let's help him to excel to the max....
Es wird immer Nazis sein

Apropos, Ich hoffe, es ist ein dauerhaftes Verbot Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Stellen Sie es bitte als Ihre Unterschrift-Linie:

Befreien Sie bitte Dorthy!
Rather quixotic of you expecting to find a Great Matter on these boards. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
It may not be a Great Matter or even a great matter to you. But I'd hazard to guess if, where ever the fuck it is you work, your manager or HR were partial to witch hunts, you'd think it a Great Matter. DM earns her living here. Many other women earn their livings here. Arbitrary, or arbitrary and viscous, management styles from a VOLUNTEER that EARNS NO CASH MONEY for participating can be devastating financially. The motives to serve confound me. The motives to serve and arbitrarily and viciously serve where women and sex are concerned do not confound.

It's hard enough to find gray matter. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
There are a few jewels here and there.