What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

Did your mother tell you that lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. Actually, that was intended to be humor.

If you don't know what humor is. please look it up and try it sometime.

Making fun of YouRong's stupid cartoons.
Now you are getting senile too. Do you forget all the controversy brought up about how Daddy Bush pulled strings to get little George into the Texas Air National Guard? [/COLOR] Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So you were personally aware of the "strings" he pulled, right?

Do you think that attempting to insult people elevates your intellectual status?

And you want to call me out for "trashing" people ....

.....with your "holier than thou" ignorant remarks?

If you actually lived in Austin, you would be a contributing cause for its unattractive citizenry.
Somebody's seriously off his meds... Must be the changes in Medicaid...
So you were personally aware of the "strings" he pulled, right?

Do you think that attempting to insult people elevates your intellectual status?

And you want to call me out for "trashing" people ....

.....with your "holier than thou" ignorant remarks?

If you actually lived in Austin, you would be a contributing cause for its unattractive citizenry. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is possible Bush pulled strings to dodge tougher military service. It is possible Clinton worked the system to avoid military service. I don't care.

INSULTING PEOPLE!!!!! Come on. You do it at every turn. On just about every post you make. Pot meet kettle! And you follow it up with telling me I am "a contributory cause for its unattractive citizenry." Just one stupid statement after another.
No. Actually, that was intended to be humor.

If you don't know what humor is. please look it up and try it sometime.

Making fun of YouRong's stupid cartoons. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nice try.....
LLiDiot is getting deeper into the shitstorm of his own making.

What a jagoff!

It is possible Bush pulled strings to dodge tougher military service. It is possible Clinton worked the system to avoid military service. I don't care. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You "don't care" .... then why the hell did you post it, OLD MAN!

Tougher than what? Did you vote for McCain? He was also a pilot!

"INSULTING PEOPLE!!!!!"????? Your an insult to the board when you post.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should be looking for salamanders.

You "don't care" .... then why the hell did you post it, OLD MAN!

Tougher than what? Did you vote for McCain? He was also a pilot!

"INSULTING PEOPLE!!!!!"????? Your an insult to the board when you post. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because you posted about Clinton and I wanted you to remember that Bush was no angel.

Tougher?? George Bush served in the Texas Air National Guard in 1968. I think those that were in Viet Nam in 1968 had it a little bit tougher than George.

And yet the insults just keep coming from you. Grow up. You are losing.
Because you posted about Clinton and I wanted you to remember that Bush was no angel. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Speaking of growing up? LMAO

As old as you are and you are still using someone else's alleged "shortcomings" to justify the subject matter's absence of integrity?

I'm surprised that Clinton didn't claim ...

... everyone else was getting a blow job in the Oval Office!!!!!

... or everyone else LIES UNDER OATH!
Speaking of growing up? LMAO

As old as you are and you are still using someone else's alleged "shortcomings" to justify the subject matter's absence of integrity?

I'm surprised that Clinton didn't claim ...

... everyone else was getting a blow job in the Oval Office!!!!!

... or everyone else LIES UNDER OATH! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Clinton lied under oath. Irrelevant to the current discussion.
Clinton lied under oath. Irrelevant to the current discussion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Irrelevant to you, but not to his draft dodging. Bush didn't "draft dodge" .... and his military history was available.

The Clintons have obvious problems with the truth. But some think it's ok.

Apparently you also think it is ok. And you justify it by bringing up Bush as an "excuse" ... or a "justification"?
Irrelevant to you, but not to his draft dodging. Bush didn't "draft dodge" .... and his military history was available.

The Clintons have obvious problems with the truth. But some think it's ok.

Apparently you also think it is ok. And you justify it by bringing up Bush as an "excuse" ... or a "justification"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Depends on your definition of dodging the draft. In 1968, being in the National Guard was the easy way out if your draft status was 1A. In reality, anybody who opted for the National Guard was dodging the draft. Some people don't look at it that way, but it was simply another way of avoiding being drafted and possibly heading to Nam. If Bush got influence from others in getting into the National Guard, then he definitely was dodging the draft under any definition. Clinton, from what I've read, worked the system. Delayed being eligible for the draft until his draft number was so high that he wouldn't be drafted.

Again, I really do not care. It's ancient history. From the beginning all I've said is that when you and others question Clinton's "draft-dodging" it is only fair to question Bush's "draft-dodging".

Sorry to try to keep the discussion somewhat civil. You may resume with the name calling.
Apparently LLIdiot has some major remorse about his activities during wartime. Or guilt. His self-loathing is fully justified. Seems like we get a belly full of it every year about this time...

Of course, doing the simple math, he's probably in his mid 80s since he was so active on the Clarksville scene before most of us were born... IJS.
Depends on your definition of dodging the draft. In 1968, being in the National Guard was the easy way out if your draft status was 1A. In reality, anybody who opted for the National Guard was dodging the draft. Some people don't look at it that way, but it was simply another way of avoiding being drafted and possibly heading to Nam. If Bush got influence from others in getting into the National Guard, then he definitely was dodging the draft under any definition. Clinton, from what I've read, worked the system. Delayed being eligible for the draft until his draft number was so high that he wouldn't be drafted.

Again, I really do not care. It's ancient history. From the beginning all I've said is that when you and others question Clinton's "draft-dodging" it is only fair to question Bush's "draft-dodging".

Sorry to try to keep the discussion somewhat civil. You may resume with the name calling.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You definition of "draft dodging" is BS, speedy. The Army awarded Bush a Honorable Discharge, speedy, and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was the weasel that dodged the draft when he didn't enroll in ROTC as he had lyingly promised.