Best Movie Quote EVER!

Or you can ponder the classic one liner of Clark Gable talking to Vivien Leigh in the 1939 classic Gone with the Wind.
" Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" never to be forgotten quote by Rhett Butler.
[QUOTE=Annef;1054299686]
Full Metal Jacket-1987-Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams
about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy.
I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. Im in a
world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.[/QUOT

Full Metal Jacket is one of my top five favorite movies. Originally Posted by CranksterCat
There's a lot of great quotes in that movie.

When Joker is negotiating with the street prostitute:
"Five dollars is all my mom will let me spend."
"No tickee, no laundry!"
~Jack Nicholson
The Departed
Montoya: I Have been in the revenge business for so long, I have no idea what to do now that it's over.
Westley: You would make an excellent Dread Pirate Roberts.
Montoya: I Have been in the revenge business for so long, I have no idea what to do now that it's over.
Westley: You would make an excellent Dread Pirate Roberts. Originally Posted by dannyboy13
As you wish!
"We gonna bury them fellas?"

"To hell with them fellas...buzzards gotta eat, same as worms."

-Outlaw Josey Wales
You don't know what it's like. I've worked in the private sector, they expect results.
"Give me a Diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper and make it snappy...I'm in a Goddamned hurry!"

"You want anything, Junior?" - "Hush puppies Daddy"

"We ain't got time for that crap!"

"Chasing somebody Sheriff?"

"You bet your ass boy"

"What'd he do...bank robber?"

"Bank Robbin' is baby shit compared to what this dude's doin'"
Today is a good day to die !! Ramming speed.......
Movie: winters bone
Quote: I said shut up once already with my mouth
I like
Questions?
Yeah, two of them. Why am I wasting my time with silly putz like you when I could be doing something more dangerous - like rearranging my sock drawer? Two, how exactly are you going to snap your fingers, after I rip off both of your thumbs?
''Yes it is true, this man has no dick'' - Bill Murray Ghostbusters
"Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass"
"Are you a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?"

~Once Upon a Time in Mexico
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "Taken 2008"