Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

So you think our military should police the world for free? Originally Posted by WTF
So NOW you're ok with "our military" .... "policing the world" ... so long as it's not "free" to the world! Ok, I understand your objection now. $$$$$
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2016, 05:30 PM
Misuse of drugs kills more people than guns in this country -- in spite of laws governing the sale, possession and use of drugs!

Yet, far too often the limousine liberals who pound the table for more gun laws don't have a problem with a little dose of this or a little snort of that because s/he "ain't hurting anybody". They give no thought to the thousands who are hurt, indeed killed, in the course of doing "business" and those who do die from using or misusing drugs. There's more than a little hypocrisy coming from the left when they begin to dictate what others can do while they actively engage in actives proven to be even more destructive than the ones they hypocritically denigrate.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree..no drug laws and no gun restrictions! I could go along with that IB.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2016, 05:32 PM
So NOW you're ok with "our military" .... "policing the world" ... so long as it's not "free" to the world! Ok, I understand your objection now. $$$$$ Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually no...but it is not a conservative principal to want to police the world and not pay for it like you have supported.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pe...litary-n495031

The real question will be......how long will it take the Ianians to release them.

This is probably not what President Obama needed on the eave of his last State of the Union address. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think our military should police our shores...not the whole fucking world. Originally Posted by WTF
"How To Avoid Being Taken Prisoner" by WTF
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 06:02 AM
"How To Avoid Being Taken Prisoner" by WTF Originally Posted by LexusLover
More bold pink...how cure LexusLover!

You do realize LL that the sailors were returned? Did you want to go to war because 10 sailors wandered into Iranian waters...were captured and released in less than 24 hours?
WTF ...

...... try harder to change the subject.

It's not working so far!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 06:17 AM
WTF ...

It's not working so far!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
The subject was 10 sailors captured....that turns out were let go the next day! What exactly was the big deal? Why are you posting pictures of the Twin Towers? Pearl Harbor? Why are you posting in pink? Why these tutti fruiti colors ?
WTF ...

It's not working so far!
Are you that fucking dense to see that the topic of this thread wasn't guns vs drugs, as IBIdiot somehow purports, or your use of hot pink letters in a pathetic attempt to cast aspersions on other members.

In spite of your poorly written plea, you are trying to deflect another losing argument by hijacking another thread, LLephantMan.

How fucking dumb are you, really?
What type of Country has the balls to seize American war Vessels. The answer......one which is ruled by Religious Zealots who see themselves receiving instruction from and protected by their all powerful Deity? Or one that is ruled by a megalomaniac such as North Korea in it's seizing of our Spy Ship, the Pueblo, back in 1968. Originally Posted by Jackie S
WTF ...

It's not working so far!
The subject was 10 sailors captured....that turns out were let go the next day! What exactly was the big deal? Originally Posted by WTF
WTF ...

It's not working so far!
Dum, da dum dum, DUMMMB!
Are you that fucking dense to see that the topic of this thread wasn't guns vs drugs, as IBIdiot somehow purports, or your use of hot pink letters in a pathetic attempt to cast aspersions on other members.

In spite of your poorly written plea, you are trying to deflect another losing argument by hijacking another thread, LLephantMan.

How fucking dumb are you, really?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dum, da dum dum, DUMMMB! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
Yes you are, you ..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't tell me YouRong has reverted to White-Knighting WTF!!!!

WTF: Post #232: January 26, 2016, at 7:17 a.m.
Political Forum: Ten US Sailors Captured by Iranians
“10 sailors captured.... What exactly was the big deal?”
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 09:15 AM

Per your usual distortion/lies...you left out the part where i said they were returned in 24 hours.That was the context of the big deal comment. Plus i do not use that gay pink. You do what politicians do and take a comment out of context...

I was hoping YouRong wasn't, but it looks like he has! Not only does WTF "think" it's ok to record sessions with providers, but I hope they now realize it's "no big deal" to him to take someone at gun point and hold them for 24 hours!!!!!!!

"No big deal"!!! (aka "What difference does it make?")

• WTF
  • 01-26-2016, 09:41 AM
I was hoping YouRong wasn't, but it looks like he has! Not only does WTF "think" it's ok to record sessions with providers, but I hope they now realize it's "no big deal" to him to take someone at gun point and hold them for 24 hours!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes LexusLover i think it ok if 10 Iranians sailors wander into our waters and we hold them captive until we get to the bottom of wtf they were doing... I'm suprised you too are not for that.

Are you trying to conflate that into it being ok to take a provider at gun point? Do you realize how crazy you sound?