Ukraine Russia NATO

You said so

What were you trying to say when you said "Who gives a fuck about Ukraine."

Is that supposed to mean no one gives a fuck about Ukraine ? Or only you that does't give a fuck about Ukraine ? Or are you asking for a listing of who does give a fuck about Ukraine ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

all of the above
Ukraine leaders have asked for help from anywhere in the world.

Guess you won't be one of them. Originally Posted by VitaMan
When are you leaving?
why is it a hot mess? All it does is delineate who is and who is not in those organizations. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
WTF? What could possibly go wrong with that many vested interests at the same table? I mean, it's not like The Minks accords are even perceived the same between all the parties after eight frick'n years. And people wonder why Putin decided to cut through the BS politics while Babbling Cabbage Head was drooling and filling adult diapers.
When are you leaving? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I have contributed money.

That is probably the only way I am able to provide assistance.

And you ?
all of the above Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Unfortunate that you don't give a fuck. Or maybe fortunate.

And you ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
To who? Mebbe you should donate your Porsche to Zelenski. He’s going to need a fast get away car.
Maybe I should.

And you ?
I gave Putin some Cuban cigars to celebrate with.
Enjoy your evening

post the receipt. and don't forget to write it off on your taxes

Unfortunate that you don't give a fuck. Or maybe fortunate. Originally Posted by VitaMan

well which is it? am i fortunate or unfortunate? can't be both!
I was reviewing your contributions to the thread topic. Wait! WUT?!? You've mostly just been bashing people hoping they will be intimidated to think like you. Well... good luck Nancy. Imma change the channel to a cooking show:

Ever notice how cooking shows almost always have 1 cook. Maybe two tops. Even full blown restaurants only have a few cooks. I've always gone with the conventional wisdom of not having 'too many cooks in the kitchen'. I might have one additional cook when I'm cooking, seldom more.

Anyway, in regards to the OP "Ukraine Russia NATO"; turns out it needs to be updated to reality. I did some who's who, aka who are the players involved. Had to venture all the way over to Aljazeera before I realized it. So my recommendation is to change the OP topic to "To many damned cooks in the frick'n kitchen" or something like that.

Check out this list of guest cooks in the Ukraine kitchen:

Hat tip to Aljazeera for putting the graphic together
No frick'n wonder it's a hot mess there. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Talk about your entangled alliances.

Of course not. You're not even concerned about your own countries border but you're concerned about Ukraine's. I'll also venture to say, if you sent money that you think went towards a humanitarian effort it didn't. It went into the hands of an oligarch. In the days ahead you may realize that Ukraine isn't the victim the Main Stream Media portrays them as. There is more to this situation between Russia and Ukraine than meets the eye.
Of course not. You're not even concerned about your own countries border but you're concerned about Ukraine's. I'll also venture to say, if you sent money that you think went towards a humanitarian effort it didn't. It went into the hands of an oligarch. In the days ahead you may realize that Ukraine isn't the victim the Main Stream Media portrays them as. There is more to this situation between Russia and Ukraine than meets the eye. Originally Posted by Levianon17

No doubt that is true but the bottom line, as I see it and as horrible as this loss of life will be, we have an opportunity to help ( possibly ) end Putin's reign and that is definitely ( in my opinion ) in our national and strategic interest.

And the people who run Ukraine may very well be corrupt people not worthy of helping but the innocent people just trying to raise a family? We have a moral obligation to help these people. One reason being, we talked them into giving up their nukes for promises of security interests. The other being that I don't want a world where the strong don't help the weak "if at all possible".
No doubt that is true but the bottom line, as I see it and as horrible as this loss of life will be, we have an opportunity to help ( possibly ) end Putin's reign and that is definitely ( in my opinion ) in our national and strategic interest.

And the people who run Ukraine may very well be corrupt people not worthy of helping but the innocent people just trying to raise a family? We have a moral obligation to help these people. One reason being, we talked them into giving up their nukes for promises of security interests. The other being that I don't want a world where the strong don't help the weak "if at all possible". Originally Posted by HedonistForever
On the surface that's a commendable sentiment and I basically agree with your assertion. But unfortunately America's involvement in this civil confrontation between Russia and Ukraine could cause the situation to become worse because it would prompt Putin to use Nuclear weapons, that's not good. Furthermore other NATO Countries would be compelled to intervene and Putin is already hell bent on succeeding in this endeavor no matter the cost. The Pros and Cons for our involvement have to be heavily weighed.
On the surface that's a commendable sentiment and I basically agree with your assertion. But unfortunately America's involvement in this civil confrontation between Russia and Ukraine could cause the situation to become worse because it would prompt Putin to use Nuclear weapons, that's not good. Furthermore other NATO Countries would be compelled to intervene and Putin is already hell bent on succeeding in this endeavor no matter the cost. The Pros and Cons for our involvement have to be heavily weighed. Originally Posted by Levianon17

True but the bottom line is, do something or do nothing. What might be the result of doing nothing? Further expansion by Russia? How far would we let him go without doing something?

The something is supplying Ukraine with the means to make Putin's adventure hurt and not sacrificing our own military to possibly oust Putin.

And as grave as the nuclear threat sounds, we can't let that also be a weapon Putin uses to threaten.

If Putin loves mother Russia so very much, why would he sacrifice Russia doing something that will hurt his country to the point of destroying it? I'm hoping he isn't that crazy.