USS GABRIELLE GIFFORDS ??????? WTF !!!!!!!

At the time of the scandal Monica’s mother was living in the iconic Watergate Apartment Complex in D.C. This high-end complex housed a same day dry cleaning business run by an old, dour Chinese gentleman. Monica got most of her dry cleaning done at this place.

One day, after the scandal had run its initial course, Monica went to the dry cleaners carrying a blue dress.

The Chinese proprietor was just in the process of finishing a phone call as Monica breezed in through the door saying something. He didn’t catch what she had said.

So he says to Monica: “Come again”.

Monica replies: “No. No. Just a mayonnaise stain this time from a party I went to last night”.

Your posts show you for the mendacious knucklehead you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your post show you to be the disingenuous knuckeldragger you are dick breath.
More clattering from the mendacious knucklehead: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
More stupidity from the Cock Whisperer.
Your post show you to be the disingenuous knuckeldragger you are dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's always amusing to watch you stupidly fuck up a post when you're trying to call someone else stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

More stupidity from the Cock Whisperer. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Says the dumb-fuck Yankee who stupidly finds himself exiled in Dixie ... while giving Ekim the Inbred Chimp a reach-around.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055321969]It's always amusing to watch you stupidly fuck up a post when you're trying to call someone else stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

I don't need to call you stupid dick breath, you do it yourself every time you post something. Childish fuck.
I don't need to call you stupid dick breath, you do it yourself every time you post something. Childish fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have that ass backwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but that's your norm.
You have that ass backwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but that's your norm.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I got it straight dick breath, it is you inability to comprehend that is clouding the issue. Keep digging.
I got it straight dick breath, it is you inability to comprehend that is clouding the issue. Keep digging. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's nothing "straight" about you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, your predilection for sucking on your boyfriend's "biggen".
There's nothing "straight" about you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, your predilection for sucking on your boyfriend's "biggen". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LOL how about it dick breath ever suck a liberal dick? I can see you are obsessing about a biggen...
LOL how about it dick breath ever suck a liberal dick? I can see you are obsessing about a biggen... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Never even voted for one, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Quite unlike your dumb ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've done both, and you brag about it!

Never even voted for one, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Quite unlike your dumb ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've done both, and you brag about it!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You don't have to rate them when you suck them, unless there is some creepy reason then you should post a review. Dicks are like Slurpee's to you .
You don't have to rate them when you suck them, unless there is some creepy reason then you should post a review. Dicks are like Slurpee's to you . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just because you're a Kool Aid sotted whore for lib-retard dick doesn't mean everyone is or should be, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Just because your a Kool Aid sotted whore for lib-retard dick doesn't mean everyone is or should be, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're right. Everyone isn't or shouldn't be you ( a Kool Aid sotted whore for lib-retard dick).

One of you is more than enough.
Just because your a Kool Aid sotted whore for lib-retard dick doesn't mean everyone is or should be, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Still whining because your ass won't pucker anymore? How many times have you pulled a train In Bred?
You're right. Everyone isn't or shouldn't be you (a Kool Aid sotted whore for lib-retard dick). One of you is more than enough. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You already voted for the LBGT agenda, MasterDickMuncher, your position as bottom boy is well known to all.

Still whining because your ass won't pucker anymore? How many times have you pulled a train In Bred? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those are your screams you are hearing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Make them use Vaseline the next time.
You already voted for the LBGT agenda, MasterDickMuncher, your position as bottom boy is well known to all.

Those are your screams you are hearing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Make them use Vaseline the next time. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Spoken by a true lover of being ass fucked. Thanks for the intell dick breath if I ever sink to your level I will keep it in mind.