Optimistic Observations

Smokin' hot! Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Yup! Looked even better nude!!!!!

What years do you consider to be the Golden Era?
Mid 80s-90s. Things were wide open. Anything went on in and out of the GWN SCs. Plus the Strong USD gave us a 50-60% exchange rate bonus!

NY SCs sucked big-time back then, just like they still do now!
Mid 80s-90s. Things were wide open. Anything went on in and out of the GWN SCs. Plus the Strong USD gave us a 50-60% exchange rate bonus!

NY SCs sucked big-time back then, just like they still do now! Originally Posted by Zollner
Yeah, good years for sure. We used to drive to Toronto just to hit some of the clubs on Yonge St. Zanzabar and Golden Nugget are a couple that I can remember. Always had good luck hooking up in Toronto back then.
Niagara Falls, Ft. Erie, St Kitts, Welland to mention a few were closer and just as good!
Niagara Falls, Ft. Erie, St Kitts, Welland to mention a few were closer and just as good! Originally Posted by Zollner
Sure, now. you tell me. lol.
It was an expensive drive to Toronto. I had a souped-up 1976 Plymouth Duster at that time, around 1986 to 89 I believe. Fun car, but a major gas guzzler.
It was an expensive drive to Toronto. I had a souped-up 1976 Plymouth Duster at that time, around 1986 to 89 I believe. Fun car, but a major gas guzzler. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Only hit TO a few times. More expensive than the Falls and imo not worth the effort. Same for Hamilton back then which got rave reviews and was a shorter drive than TO.