information

Point 2- If (and I clearly state if) mods are allegedly getting freebies, that's a problem for both the men and women here. I've made those comments earlier so I won't repeat myself. Point 2 generally predicates Point 1.

u mean mods get free pussy? damn
hmmm ive gotten free pussy

wait maybe im a mod
lol
  • GP
  • 12-17-2013, 05:04 PM
I am hurt to the quick Originally Posted by dearhunter
A little sensitive?

Says the mod with nearly 15000 posts.

It seems every time you show your face in here, you're trying to tell us how to act.

"...rarely seen doing it" my ass.

But keep thinkin' it if that's what you wanna do. Originally Posted by Doove
HEH! ijs
It must be frustrating for you that I can carry on this conversation with Upstatetards without any of us getting worked up and out of line. Your thread guidance is unnecessary. But, you are welcome to participate.........after all, isn't this threAD about you?
Why is everybody talking as if there's such a thing as free pussy?

It seems there's lot of evidence here to support the old adage, the cheapest ones are the ones you pay for.
true even if its free its not free that is true
  • GP
  • 12-17-2013, 06:39 PM
It must be frustrating for you that I can carry on this conversation with Upstatetards without any of us getting worked up and out of line. Your thread guidance is unnecessary. But, you are welcome to participate.........after all, isn't this threAD about you? Originally Posted by dearhunter
So this is what YOU call a conversation? All I see is a supposed (pseudo) member of the staff wandering into upstate trying to cause trouble and stir up shit like you do EVERY time you visit here. No wonder you have no credibility and few people have any respect for you. But don't worry, the people in upstate will keep a spot in our heart open for you. Everyone needs to feel loved, even you. Starting to think you are not getting enough attention in other places. We will give you all the attention you need.

So this is what YOU call a conversation? All I see is a supposed (pseudo) member of the staff wandering into upstate trying to cause trouble and stir up shit like you do EVERY time you visit here. No wonder you have no credibility and few people have any respect for you. But don't worry, the people in upstate will keep a spot in our heart open for you. Everyoe neneds to feel loved, even you. Starting to think you are not getting enough attention in other places. We will give you all the attention you need.

Originally Posted by GP
OMG, gp..WOW. I never expected to like you this much!! Absoloutly good job.
I am over the top impressed.
  • GP
  • 12-17-2013, 07:43 PM
I get lucky every once in a while Frankie.
You seek respect and credibility on a SHMB...........see, more modtard information.

Is this where you ask "is that all you got?"
  • GP
  • 12-17-2013, 09:43 PM
Everybody stay calm, dearhunter is here. heh

So this is what YOU call a conversation? All I see is a supposed (pseudo) member of the staff wandering into upstate trying to cause trouble and stir up shit like you do EVERY time you visit here. No wonder you have no credibility and few people have any respect for you. But don't worry, the people in upstate will keep a spot in our heart open for you. Everyone needs to feel loved, even you. Starting to think you are not getting enough attention in other places. We will give you all the attention you need.

Originally Posted by GP
I've bout given up on this thread gp other than he fact everytime I get on here YOURE the last post. seems you're the one vying for attention .
perhaps you could do us more service by posting a "quick" review every now and then.instead of wasting all your time booting members you don't like off of here.
  • Doove
  • 12-18-2013, 04:43 AM
I've bout given up on this thread gp other than he fact everytime I get on here YOURE the last post. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Your timing is impeccable.
  • GP
  • 12-18-2013, 06:20 AM
I've bout given up on this thread gp other than he fact everytime I get on here YOURE the last post. seems you're the one vying for attention . Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you. I wonder why?