MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}

i dont have a problem with it Originally Posted by rharley
Im sure you dont have a reason to fear what girls would say about your BCD activities and I dont either. But I am all about privacy and I dont even have as much to lose as many guys in the hobby.

To me it is more about the principle of it versus what they would find out about me.
personally identifying anybody would be a major violation and would get them kicked off. so you wouldnt have to worry about that. hell they all talk anyways, and it's not against any rules i've seen for them to talk about us, or post threads. if any of that bothers you, maybe you shouldnt be here.
and i'm not saying you are, but what the heck, if you're a 350lb, 50 yr old waddler and don't want everybody to know this, then keep quiet in the threads.
personally identifying anybody would be a major violation and would get them kicked off. so you wouldnt have to worry about that. hell they all talk anyways, and it's not against any rules i've seen for them to talk about us, or post threads. if any of that bothers you, maybe you shouldnt be here. Originally Posted by rharley
When I say personally identify me, I even mean by my username. And if they feel the need to share my info they are not descrete and should not be providers.

They can talk about me, but do it in private ways and only when they need to. They can talk about what we did, but not if they identify me in anyway even username.
and i'm not saying you are, but what the heck, if you're a 350lb, 50 yr old waddler and don't want everybody to know this, then keep quiet in the threads. Originally Posted by rharley
My point is that if I was 350lbs, that is no providers business until I make it their business by contacting them. Then they should get their references.
well the ladies have a right to a "no review" request/policy that i've seen enforced on here. it'd only be fair if the guys had the same option. having your "info" out there would expedite the review process though, for those who want a last minute fling with a gal he's never met. so it really could be a good thing for both the ladies and the men.
If you have to offer someone a toothbrush/mouthwash, you might as well cancel the appointment. Amazing what you ladies have to deal with. Originally Posted by mojoworkin

I smoke and would take no offense being offered mouthwash. I do take offense in shortsightness when it comes to reasons to cancel.
The providers do not have a right to a no review policy if they have a showcase here. They can ask to not be reviewed, but it is not against the rules to review a girl who advertises here even if she says not too.

And yes having more of my info out here could speed up screening, but my info is not any girls business until I make it their business. If you want to opt into having a girl start a thread about you go for it. But a girl starting it without prompting from a guy is wrong.
bigryan..........darlin', why even try to reason with him? Its like ramming your head into a brick wall continously and expect a different outcome each time.

The smart ladies who run this like a business know what to do and what not to do. The ones who wish to put a review of their clients out there will see the err of their ways sooner or later.
bigryan..........darlin', why even try to reason with him? Its like ramming your head into a brick wall continously and expect a different outcome each time.

The smart ladies who run this like a business know what to do and what not to do. The ones who wish to put a review of their clients out there will see the err of their ways sooner or later. Originally Posted by MsElena
Im not really trying to change his mind, just making sure there is logical post next to his. Bad ideas can get traction if the logical view is not presented next to it. He has a point about screening going quicker if the info was out there. Someone who is new or doesnt think about it might agree if they dont see the broader picture. My posts are more for them then him.
My greatest fear would be some flaky Provider would review us badly just cause she was having a bad day...and not be truthful and vindictive or overly dramatic....or whatever..If you consider the source of this thread it could very easily happen...in the middle of this discussion we have two former friend's, business associates , whatever hammering each other and of course due to prior history we probably have a very good guess who to believe and not believe..A guy get's one bad review and may never see another provider again period...now I know whats coming..well us girls get unfair reviews all the time ..which is TRUE, but due to volume it usually gets sorted out, just because they will still get traffic even with a bad review..blame it on the little guy making decision's. I hobby cause most of the gal's are non judgemental and treat us like were special and are willing to provide what we may not get elsewhere..It is a shame there are folks who are disrespectful,have no hygiene , etc... and trust me its on both sides of this fence..here again if every client met provider expectations and vice versa..it would be a wonderful thing, I tend to think its will always be this way and it does come with the territory..!
  • jan-w
  • 01-07-2012, 12:22 PM
SugarBaby may be gone but her legacy lives on. I can't believe this thread has pushed way over the 200 post mark. I'm surprised so many people have taken this so seriously.

When I saw Nikki, we talked about Eccie and she laughingly told me she wanted to review guys. We joked about it but I never took her seriously. I don't think she did either. She enjoys getting a rise out of people and I think this was her attempt to get back a little at the guys who left negative comments on her reviews.

It's been a fun thread though.
A verification on a non-fee site would be welcome I'd think though.
SugarBaby may be gone but her legacy lives on. I can't believe this thread has pushed way over the 200 post mark. I'm surprised so many people have taken this so seriously.

When I saw Nikki, we talked about Eccie and she laughingly told me she wanted to review guys. We joked about it but I never took her seriously. I don't think she did either. She enjoys getting a rise out of people and I think this was her attempt to get back a little at the guys who left negative comments on her reviews.

It's been a fun thread though. Originally Posted by jan-w
I agree. My vote is to shut this ridiculous monster thread down!

It's been a fun thread though. Originally Posted by jan-w

That is exactly why its NOT a good idea.

This is a job for the ladies and a fantasy world for the guys, its not grade school. Grow the fuck up.