Who is suiram77 express your opinion

Im going to pm you Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
he seems like a guy with issues......and the problems that follow......IJS
A real man would never refuse to pay off on a bet. There is no honor in that.
definitely. Even though he never posted the suite or room in the salon, he should be pretty easy to spot. Anyone interested in showing up Monday can message me for a description. Originally Posted by corona
Lmfao for what description C biscuit? His ass going to give you a bad ass description that some hoe have told him. His ass has never met me believe that, because if you had C biscuit you wouldn’t be a hobbyist anymore son. Lol you don’t have to tell them in pm, post here what you THINK I look like since you the description police PAWB.

Since you claiming that you know me and what I look like, why Don’t you pick her money up since you should know exactly what I look like. I Dare you!!!!
he seems like a guy with issues......and the problems that follow......IJS Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Major issues, and I’m gong to share them with the WK that come to pick her money up. I can’t wait
A real man would never refuse to pay off on a bet. There is no honor in that. Originally Posted by Mavs fan

But a pig would
Lmfao for what description C biscuit? His ass going to give you a bad ass description that some hoe have told him. His ass has never met me believe that, because if you had C biscuit you wouldn’t be a hobbyist anymore son. Lol you don’t have to tell them in pm, post here what you THINK I look like since you the description police PAWB.

Since you claiming that you know me and what I look like, why Don’t you pick her money up since you should know exactly what I look like. I Dare you!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Why would a hobbiest see C bisket does he have a secret add for his ass somewhere ? Why don't ypu speak engish and we could understand and respond appropriately?

If you're insinuating your a pimp im going to burst your bubble. You're not smart enough to be a pimp..

Every time suiram starts acting all hard n shit I can't help but picture beetlejuice from Howard Stern.

The only thing hard on suiram was the 2nd grade.

That is funny shit!!
Was that a threat in his last two posts??
Was that a threat in his last two posts?? Originally Posted by billyjames
I'm not sure whether they were really threats. He always invites men to meet him on here. He's just playing hard to get while being feisty. He's just going through a phase right now and he wants to meet a lot of men. He's still trying to figure out who he is.
No more talking, I’m done with all this beef garbage troll shit you hoes are doing. I have read enough. Make sure if you come that you have your phone with you, because you are going to have to log in on eccie and prove to me who you are. I will not be giving gracy money to the wrong person. If you have not been one of the wk trolls here talking shit, then don’t waste your time, because I want be dealing with you, only the wk trolls that is pissed off, because I’m not paying gracy directly.

I have said many times that suiram77 and I are not one of the same, therefore suiram77 will not be there. Suiram77 is a handle and nothing more, but please believe I, my ass will be there. It’s my barber salon that I go to, when I’m at my home in Plano, so I will be waiting for whoever. Please PM me on Monday morning to let me know who is coming so I can document it and expect you. I am only giving the money to one person, and you are going to have to agree to take a pic of the money as I give it to you, so you. I really don’t give a shit which white knight it be, i just want to know who to expect. The address has been posted already, and if you pm me that you are 10 mins away I will make sure I meet you up front. You can’t miss me I will be the big guy with a big smile on his face

Monday October 23rd between noon and 2pm, for those dummies that miss what I had said in my other post about my 2 hour window at the barber salon there I will slow it down for you so you can understand better.

I Have A. Chick. I fuck. That. Works There. That. I. Will. Be. Catching.

Up. With. I. Also. Have. Another. Partner. That. I Will. Be. Visiting.

As. Welll. Then. My. Hair. Appointment. Is. At. 1:30pm. And. It Take.

My. Barber. Who. Is. A. Female. About. 30 mins. Because. I. Get.

Razor. Shave. And. Facials. This. Is. Why. I Said. I. Will. Be. There. Until.

2pm I. Will. Only. Wait. 5. Mins. Past. 2. And. Then. I’m. Leaving. If. No

one. Shows. I. Have. Other. Shit. To. Do.

I will not respond to anything else on this matter this weekend, you wk has all said enough, so I will just see whoever on Monday. If you come after 2 pm then to fucking bad.

Can’t wait to see ya have a great weekend.
No more talking, I’m done with all this beef garbage troll shit you hoes are doing. I have read enough. Make sure if you come that you have your phone with you, because you are going to have to log in on eccie and prove to me who you are. I will not be giving gracy money to the wrong person. Originally Posted by suiram77
So what happened to you just leaving it at the front desk you lying clown? It's bad enough that you are giving some bullshit address for some sucker to show up to collect her money, but now if they show up at that address, they're going to look like a fool for asking for suiram. Leave it at the front desk retard like you said you would. Somebody on the previous page volunteered to pick it up for her and even offered to buy you a drink.

Grace knew you were full of shit. You are. Stop trying to change the rules to give her the money you silly little attention whore. Don't back track now girly boy because that option was offered by you and accepted by him. If that guy agrees to your new stipulations, your broke ass is probably going to insist on getting a copy of his driver's license and social security card.
So what happened to you just leaving it at the front desk you lying clown? It's bad enough that you are giving some bullshit address for some sucker to show up to collect her money, but now if they show up at that address, they're going to look like a fool for asking for suiram. Leave it at the front desk retard like you said you would. Somebody on the previous page volunteered to pick it up for her and even offered to buy you a drink.

Grace knew you were full of shit. You are. Stop trying to change the rules to give her the money you silly little attention whore. Don't back track now girly boy because that option was offered by you and accepted by him. If that guy agrees to your new stipulations, your broke ass is probably going to insist on getting a copy of his driver's license and social security card.
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You can come Wk, you sound scared, why wouldn’t they want to meet me I’m not leaving my money no damn where I will give it to them face to face, Good luck they will need it. Lmao SMDH, I will tell you who the clown will be the person that has the balls to meet Me, not suiram77, but me.
You can come Wk, you sound scared, why wouldn’t they want to meet me I’m not leaving my money no damn where I will give it to them face to face, Good luck they will need it. Lmao SMDH, I will tell you who the clown will be the person that has the balls to meet Me, not suiram77, but me. Originally Posted by suiram77
Well, that was obviously a threat although I doubt anyone would need any "good luck" while dealing face to face with a girl like you. But hey, keep threatening people if it helps your low self esteem. You're losing it little girl. It's funny to read.
Look bozo, you were called out and you lost. Your retarded ass knows that. Is this the best you can do because you're broke? If so, stop betting everybody genius. We all know you are broke. We're just laughing and having fun with you. You should be laughing at yourself and your stupidity. Get a sense of humor. We all have one when it comes to you, you should as well. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Take your mask off and can find out how broke I am wk Lucas. Good night boy, you just doing what you always do Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk, like a fucking woman after her period.