Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

I rarely post in this forum. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And thank you for that.

I came in here to prove a point. Thanks to the Pissburg crew and LexusLover for proving it for me. My job is done here with you simpletons. Too easy because I thought it would take a little longer than it did

Edit: To the aforementioned clowns, take that hate, jealousy and bitterness out of your heart. That's not a healthy way to live and enjoy life... later blouses Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Was your point in trying to pass off your superiority complex to the rest of us while denigrating Pittsburgh and calling people simpletons.

You seem to have the jealously(in that nobody takes your BS bragging about Ivy league degrees seriously), bitterness(hence the derogatory references to Pittsburgh and simpletons), and hate.

It did strike me as rather "odd" that Lucasetta would tout an "Ivy League" badge of honor (or I should say 3 of them), because apparently it takes THREE IVY LEAGUE masters degrees to compete with one from a major university in the West or South.

Lucasetta, it seems NO ONE is impressed .... are you even impressed with yourself? Originally Posted by LexusLover
kids can get their minds warped in those places that may last a lifetime
And thank you for that.

Was your point in trying to pass off your superiority complex to the rest of us while denigrating Pittsburgh and calling people simpletons.

You seem to have the jealously(in that nobody takes your BS bragging about Ivy league degrees seriously), bitterness(hence the derogatory references to Pittsburgh and simpletons), and hate.

Originally Posted by eccielover
You are so jealous of Lucas. Maybe you think Lucas should get a MAGA hat. Guaranteed to make one feel less superior
Maybe you think Lucas should get a MAGA hat. Originally Posted by themystic
Continued OCD HAT(E) ALERT!!
I rarely post in this forum. I came in here to prove a point. Thanks to the Pissburg crew and LexusLover for proving it for me. My job is done here with you simpletons. Too easy because I thought it would take a little longer than it did

Edit: To the aforementioned clowns, take that hate, jealousy and bitterness out of your heart. That's not a healthy way to live and enjoy life... later blouses Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You came here to prove a point? Everyone already knew Obama can now afford the home. DUH! That is the point!!!!! The left has been campaigning against those evil 1%ers. I assume with your education and high powered job you’re one also. Now, the Obama’s are evil 1%ers too! Here’s some more irony, it’s a gated community!!!! Yeah, keep the riff raff out. Fuck Texans, they can deal with open borders and the crime it brings. I’m sure the Obama’s will host BLM parties in Martha’s Vineyard. The point of the thread was hypocrisy. It flew right over your Ivy League Head. But hey, Obama is an Ivy Leaguer too. I’m sure you used affirmative action to get accepted just like Obama did. Continue with your hissy fit. It looks good on you.

You are so jealous of Lucas. Originally Posted by themystic
As is customary among illiterates, you judge others based upon your own feelings and attitudes. I doubt his 3 "ivy league" certificates are as good as your high school diploma ... that is if you completed high school. He's gone now. Ran off and left you!

Story of your life, isn't it? You and YR. They just leave the room! You're own your own!

In your case Lucasetta didn't even join you for the twosome! Normally, I would feel sad for you, but you've earned it.
I rarely post in this forum. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It's apparent why! You'd have no ass for Mysterious and YR to pound!
It's apparent why! You'd have no ass for Mysterious and YR to pound! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He ran off to his safe, private place. It didn’t take long for people here to figure him/her out.
It's apparent why! You'd have no ass for Mysterious and YR to pound! Originally Posted by LexusLover
calm down Counselor lusty will be having another panty party soon. I think it will be you and bambinos turn. don't worry bambino likes to be pegged, not do the pegging. you two have fun and be safe Counselor. Here's a preview for you Counselor

https://youtu.be/iKykbv0-cdg
calm down Counselor lusty will be having another panty party soon. I think it will be you and bambinos turn. don't worry bambino likes to be pegged, not do the pegging. you two have fun and be safe Counselor. Here's a preview for you Counselor

https://youtu.be/iKykbv0-cdg Originally Posted by themystic
No no no! It’s youre BF Yssup that likes to get pegged!!!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201
No no no! It’s youre BF Yssup that likes to get pegged!!!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201 Originally Posted by bambino

That’s precisely why Waco has your back (side.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (In a very deeeeeep voice)

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That’s precisely why Waco has your back (side.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (In a very deeeeeep voice)

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YR’s video during his Abbey encounter!!!?!

GOLD FINGER!!!!!!
Michelle Obama is worth an estimated $40 million all by herself, mainly due to her book "Becoming" which has been on the best sellers list forever. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I realize people bought the book because their liberal masters ordered them to buy it, but I doubt many actually read it. Reading is not a popular leftist activity.

BTW, what are the chances there is a wall around this property?! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I realize people bought the book because their liberal masters ordered them to buy it, but I doubt many actually read it. Reading is not a popular leftist activity.

BTW, what are the chances there is a wall around this property?! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
Michelle is worth 40 million. Thank you Mr Trump for helping the blacks rise. MAGA
Wonder if the odummers will help house some of the poor migrants?