Riot Police

I'm quite sure of the day. You're at the "repeating posts from thread to thread" stage, aren't you Corpy?

You've hijacked the entire board again, haven't you Corpy?

Accept the fact that you will NOT get he last word. Not even if it's to apologize to everybody for being such a selfish little baby.
But Webster does define you quite well, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

GOLEM

1 : an artificial human being

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem

Only female asses, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Not a deviant homo like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Another racist remark from the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Are you sure you have your numbers right today, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep up the OCD posting, tranny fucker.

Make sure you reply to EVERY single post that other people made.

You missed a couple.
Lol you have had more dicks stuck in you than Loving Kayla has In Bred. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only in your perverse, homo-erotic fantasies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

I'm quite sure of the day. You're at the "repeating posts from thread to thread" stage, aren't you Corpy?

You've hijacked the entire board again, haven't you Corpy?

Accept the fact that you will NOT get he last word. Not even if it's to apologize to everybody for being such a selfish little baby. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For the record, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, it's your dumb-fuck golem ass that demonstrated it cannot keep its "counting-thingy" days straight -- even with a nurse who tells you daily what day it is, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

You missed a couple. Originally Posted by ExNYer
While your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was "obsessing" and "compulsively" and repetitively posting you failed to notice what a hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass you are, you hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Keep up the OCD posting tranny fucker.
Originally Posted by ExNYer

Keep up the OCD posting, tranny fucker...

Keep up the OCD arguing. Originally Posted by ExNYer

No apology offered. Just more of the same vitriolic blather.

What is this thread about? Anybody remember?

This is typical of any thread where anybody questions anything posted by IBIdiot. First the arrogance. Then the lies. Then the denial of the lies. Then the deflection. Then two or three hundred foaming insults.

You're a "valued poster" to be sure, Corpy.

Just not by me, or judging by the enormous support you get during these meltdowns (Day 17 btw), not by anyone else either.

You're a pathetic little loser, Johnny Reb.

Quit now while you're a(dick)head.
Actually, I think it is funny and quite entertaining how IB can get you to lose bladder control, DOTY Assup, you dumb fuck golem jackass. He's playing you like a . . . well, you know.

Actually, I think it is funny and quite entertaining how IB can get you to lose bladder control, DOTY Assup, you dumb fuck golem jackass. He's playing you like a . . . well, you know. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
you could make yourself useful and help IB out to determine the official count.
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2013, 02:51 PM
you could make yourself useful and help IB out to determine the official count. Originally Posted by JCM800

assuming COF can count
He can count to two ... The number of balls on the latest object of his affections in the Salina Bus Station men's room!
Only in your perverse, homo-erotic fantasies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

For the record, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, it's your dumb-fuck golem ass that demonstrated it cannot keep its "counting-thingy" days straight -- even with a nurse who tells you daily what day it is, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

While your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was "obsessing" and "compulsively" and repetitively posting you failed to notice what a hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass you are, you hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You missed a couple.

And you forgot to call me "mick" you ignorant bigot.
No apology offered. Just more of the same vitriolic blather.

What is this thread about? Anybody remember?

This is typical of any thread where anybody questions anything posted by IBIdiot. First the arrogance. Then the lies. Then the denial of the lies. Then the deflection. Then two or three hundred foaming insults.

You're a "valued poster" to be sure, Corpy.

Just not by me, or judging by the enormous support you get during these meltdowns (Day 17 btw), not by anyone else either.

You're a pathetic little loser, Johnny Reb.

Quit now while you're a(dick)head. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Meltdown" aptly describes your behavior, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass makes multiple, random posts that reveal you to be the truly troubled creature you are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

you could make yourself useful and help IB out to determine the official count. Originally Posted by JCM800
Seek help, JCM800, there is absolutely nothing "official" about the dumb-fuck golem jackass' antics.

assuming COF can count Originally Posted by CJ7
Your "Rhoades Scholar" remarks become you, CBJ7.

You missed a couple.

And you forgot to call me "mick" you ignorant bigot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It seems that you are "compulsively obsessing" since you've posted that many times before, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Keep up the OCD posting, tranny fucker...

Keep up the OCD arguing. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Keep lighting them up, IB! They're funny as hell when they fizzle!
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2013, 09:49 PM
Another symptom is telling the same stories or asking the same questions over and over, with no recollection that the questions have just been asked and answered. In conversation they may repeat the same piece of information 20 times, remaining wholly unaware that they are repeating the same thing in absolutely stereotyped expression.

Remarkably, at the same time they can seem to be in complete possession of their faculties -- able to reason well, drawing correct deductions, makes witty remarks, or playing games that require mental skills, such as chess or cards.
Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome

Alcohol Dementia is also sometimes known as Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome, which is really two disorders that may occur independently or together.
Wernicke's disease involves damage to multiple nerves in both the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) and the peripheral nervous system (the rest of the body). It may also include symptoms caused by alcohol withdrawal. The cause is generally attributed to malnutrition, especially lack of vitamin B-1 (thiamine), which commonly accompanies habitual alcohol use or alcoholism.
Is that the Merriam-Webster's definition, CJ?
  • CJ7
  • 11-01-2013, 01:51 AM
day 23 is a'dawning. what will Corpy do next? How about MORE OF THE SAME?