Members You Miss...

I must be dreaming.....

Doove white knighting GP.

Wow.........

elg........
  • GP
  • 01-03-2014, 04:04 PM
One would think that if I had a vendetta against people with differing views, then doove would have been my first "target". Now put that in your PT device and smoke it. lol
I must be dreaming.....

Doove white knighting GP.

Wow.........

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
doove been banned before long time ago
so he will not take the bait from who has the tools
  • Tiger
  • 01-03-2014, 07:20 PM
yes you would..however your mo is easy to spot as alot are even though some miss it...some r right on it like cottoncandy on a stick..prezle on a stick..dog on a stick..for gods sake man..get off the stick!!ijs..lol Originally Posted by aj14620

I think somebody likes my stick.
Our battles notwithstanding Perryay, i'm sure you're a good guy. Nevertheless, i really do think you need to do a better job of accepting the fact that the person whose views you disagree with isn't necessarily always the one "starting shit".

Perhaps i'm speaking out of turn since i don't know what's gone on behind the scenes, but from my perspective, since becoming a mod GP has been more than tolerant and reserved in his dealings with those who have been pounding on him on an almost daily basis.

At least his public dealings. And believe me, it pains me to say anything nice about the guy. But in this case, i think i need to. Originally Posted by Doove
Doove - long time no talk! I don't think I accused anyone of "starting shit" I definitely think that GP has changed dramatically since becoming a Mod and don't necessarily agree with the reasoning expressed by Taskmaster as to why. Good reasoning, just don't agree, I expressed the opinion that I liked the old GP vs. the new GP. Kinda like "Classic Coke". GP and I took our conversation to pm instead of battling every nuance in public. We probably still disagree. That's okay. This thread is a winner because it allowed you to say something nice to me We most be mellowing out in our older age....there's also been some of your posts that I agreed with. Now how about if we went back to what a famed Mod Philosopher LAP once said and I paraphrase - This hobby is supposed to be fun, now go out and have fun, I know I blew his exact words and will welcome the correction. Take care everyone, let's stop taking ourselves so seriously!
I miss
sofiaofhouston

please come back
I miss
sofiaofhouston

please come back Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
i agree she is hott!
I miss
sofiaofhouston

please come back Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
  • GP
  • 02-15-2014, 05:18 PM
She was a very cool chick!
Watch out for the blue water.
Watch out for the blue water. Originally Posted by pyramider
true
Nice to be Missed But, I'm still here!!! I Just don't Hobby any more!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
Smooches, happy birthday!!
Smooches, happy birthday!! Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Darn wish I knew that.

would have ordered a beer at the mirage Friday night for him.
even if he was not there.
can't do that at the hooker bar. They just put a empty out with a flower in then.
not sure he would like that
mmmmm then again, that depends on what type of flower
mmmmm its a rope flower sir ... not that PT one
see its a nylon rope flower officer

just for the night for no longer in the game.
much longer if mmmmmmm lets not go there
  • Tiger
  • 03-09-2014, 01:26 PM
MountainGoat

edit add: Perfect Gentleman
has this one been gone long enough Task?
MountainGoat Originally Posted by Tiger
Too soon.