This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Are you through Manho? Guess what? You're still pathetic.

Dorthy, when you are as successful as I am without eccie then you can presume to throw your two cents innuendos in. Show your receipts, hunni and I'll show mine.

Now I've got to get ready, I'm busy today.
You trolls need to shut your traps and let Kitty enjoy her retirement.
You trolls need to shut your traps and let Kitty enjoy her retirement. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

You're almost there Eccie you got half of it right. Thank you for that much.

Now I've really got to run...
Are you through Manho? Guess what? You're still pathetic.

Dorthy, when you are as successful as I am without eccie then you can presume to throw your two cents innuendos in. Show your receipts, hunni and I'll show mine.

Now I've got to get ready, I'm busy today.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
If you were successful without eccie you wouldn't still be here crying about bs.. Show my receipts for what lmfao I know what I have & I only keep records for my taxes now run along with your Kenwood speaker & make up receipts...
If you were successful without eccie you wouldn't still be here crying about bs.. Show my receipts for what lmfao I know what I have & I only keep records for my taxes now run along with your Kenwood speaker & make up receipts... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's ok hun, I've been where you are and I busted my ass to get where I am now.

I'm not crying about bs either, it's called sticking up for myself against trolls like yourself, and just like you wouldn't leave me alone... I'm not going to leave you alone either until you finally decide fucking with me isn't worth it.

The difference between you and me is you need this shit and I don't. The only thing I do need is my verification and reviews I make money regardless if I get calls off eccie or if I don't. Frankly, I don't and it's actually a relief to not have to deal with guys asking for BBFS or haggling my rates.

I've come way up in the world since those old Kenwood days years ago. I've got a Bose sound system now. And make-up? When you graduate from Sharpies and can afford my mascara then you can talk.

Anyways, I've got to take a nap. I'm getting all dolled up kinky and going to a very naughty private party this evening. My gentleman friend enjoys me prissing around in garters and a corset and being his adoring, obedient sex pet to show off.

Ciao!

We are in Dallas, correct? Just making sure this is the Dallas Coed, right?
It IS! Fannntastic!

ANYWAY..........
You can't do this as long as we have without being successful, That's for sure!!

Thank you for actually contributing to this community. You will be missed.

But, congrats for making this decision Final.
Good Luck and
Be good to yourself.

Take care hon.
~Kelly TNT

Yes, you do rely on this site, that's why you reneged on your disable your account request and came back recently, that's why after you left Big D and came back months later, as your plane was touching down you started advertising you were back (you didn't even have a place to live yet), that's why you wrote your Tiny Gambino threAD because as you put it, it was RUINING you. Originally Posted by ManSlut
She didn't leave because she wasn't going to let you internet tough guys run her out of here. Kitty stands up for herself and all you people do is troll because that is all you really know how to do. And this website does nothing about any of it.

If you were successful without eccie you wouldn't still be here crying about bs.. Show my receipts for what lmfao I know what I have & I only keep records for my taxes now run along with your Kenwood speaker & make up receipts... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
She is more successful than you ever will be. Kitty has her own Condo, while you go to Motel 6 and Super 8.

Anyways, I've got to take a nap. I'm getting all dolled up kinky and going to a very naughty private party this evening. My gentleman friend enjoys me prissing around in garters and a corset and being his adoring, obedient sex pet to show off.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty you are gonna make Dorthy jealous since all she can get is an $80 Car Date that lasts less than 15 mins. She is gonna do some major trolling tonight while you are out enjoying yourself for hours.
Thank you Kelly for the support and well wishes! I'm not retiring until these haters shut up though, and I still have a few more goals I want to reach. Thank you though.

Kitty you are gonna make Dorthy jealous since all she can get is an $80 Car Date that lasts less than 15 mins. She is gonna do some major trolling tonight while you are out enjoying yourself for hours. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Now Steve, be nice and don't rub it in. Everybody's got to start somewhere.
Now Steve, be nice and don't rub it in. Everybody's got to start somewhere. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Perhaps someday Dorthy will find out what it feels like to be successful. In the meantime she is just a girl with a dream.
Awww that's so sweet... I wish these haters would realize we're all just girls with dreams and quit bashing whoever they feel like.
How can I troll? I only fish from the land!
How can I troll? I only fish from the land! Originally Posted by universalenergy

Whatever you do, don't ask any of the trollers around here.
It's nice with Kitty retired she has so much time to comment on the boards and hit up the local buffets. Wish all girls were as smart as Kitty and could retire at 50 like she did - congrats!
When did she retire? Dammit she owes me money for a stereo.