No way Mooshell is a female!!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2822513

Obama not only dated one, he married one!!! Mebbe he should post on that thread. Originally Posted by bambino
Is it true the ADULT obama daughters are turning tricks now on stg? I hear they have a special right now
Is it true the ADULT obama daughters are turning tricks now on stg? I hear they have a special right now Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hunter fucked them.
Hunter fucked them. Originally Posted by bambino
Gawd damn thats nasty!
Gawd damn thats nasty! Originally Posted by winn dixie
There’s pictures.
weren't O's daughters underage when Hunter did them?
Don’t answer him too many times… he’s counting.

This thread was begun because a new poll showed that Michelle Obama would wipe the floor with Trump in 2024.

And she’s black.

And she’s smart er and in better shape than the OP.

No other reason, except maybe to draw a couple of non Qberts into a firefight he could then RTM. The old BAIT AND SNITCH game.

Sound about right, Lucas? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Lime Night
Good thing don’t none of em hire pussy.

Wanna bet they don’t like cowgirl? Even those who aren’t physically capable of any other position?

MOMMY! Please make the he-man woman haters go back to their secret clubhouse.
MOMMY! Please make the he-man woman haters go back to their secret clubhouse. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who's a "woman hater"? This guy?

His MOMMY sure raised him right!

...you may be the dumbest SLUNT in the business... make sure you keep that gaping ax wound you call a moneymaker clean and sterile... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wonder if hunter still fucking those 2 obama slunts? Isolation and antibiotics for all! lolling wtf and omg
ol battle ax hillary starving for attn!

I recommend she push slick willy down the stairs and hook up with moochelle. moochelle has proven she'll fuck anything!
Who's a "woman hater"? This guy?

His MOMMY sure raised him right! Originally Posted by lustylad
His stunning lack of self awareness is on full display everyday.