Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

I call this one: "Go ahead punk make my day!"

I call this one: "I wonder if SL meant to leave me that T-Shirt on the night stand?" Originally Posted by Still Looking
Naw, the bottom pics has this written all over her body/face: I'm horny as fuck and SL just left, come on mijo, where the fuck are you!!! She is definitely my ATF and I have yet to meet her.

Is that supposed to be me on the right? And, you on the left. Ha Ha MF Ha! TFF
Is that supposed to be me on the right? And, you on the left. Ha Ha MF Ha! TFF Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I can't get anything past you Mijo! LOL

Mijo... London sent me this picture. Did you ask for a discount? LOL

I've gotta call London. We haven't talked since the divorce. We've communicated, just not talked. It's our time again. Thanks for the reminder. Can you please remove my picture. It's the right thing to do, ijs
Mijo... come to Austin, we'll both go see Shayla together! LOL

Road trip!

That would take at least a year...you couldn't resist and would have to stop in every city along the way, SL Does America Tour. LOL We wouldn't make it to Shayla until early 2013,
Shayla, what would I have to do to get a freebie?

Mijo... come to Austin, we'll both go see Shayla together! LOL

Road trip!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I could watch that movie with no sound and still lmao
I could watch that movie with no sound and still lmao Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well, imagine a baby troll, p.r.i.e.s.t and rambro on a roadtrip to see Shayla...that would be one for the 'ages'!!!

baby troll, constantly drooling (thinking of the thought of Shayla)
p.r.i.e.s.t, reading MY bible (mapping out what I'm going to do to every inch, hell cm, of her bod.)
rambro, in the back dry humping the arm rest (ready for those sloppy 3rds, since he wants a "freebie")

LMMFAO!!!

I could watch that movie with no sound and still lmao Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Mijo and I... fits doesn't it! LOL

Mijo and I... fits doesn't it! LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking
You left out Rambro, what happened to our Pa(r)tna?
You left out Rambro, what happened to our Pa(r)tna? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Hey if you want a limo driver I'm game! LOL