Sick of Tattoos!!!

Those bodies weren't ruined with tattoos. They were enhanced. They look absolutely stunning now. Originally Posted by Liliana
Horseshit!
I'm 65 years old and recovering from a heart attack because I'm too fat. I'm not too worried about tats on a gal right now. My concern is her service.
I'm 65 years old and recovering from a heart attack because I'm too fat. I'm not too worried about tats on a gal right now. My concern is her service. Originally Posted by Mr Bill
I am very sorry too hear that. Please get better.
Different strokes for different folks.
It's all about variety.

We can vent, just be nice about the language.

There are people into specific races, water sports, BDSM, role play, etc. There's a reason why there are so many different ladies here, instead of just real-live barbie dolls.

We can disagree with their acts, taste, preference, but just be polite with the disagreement and move on.

Maybe OP is just frustrated that he can't find a non-tat gal around. There are still some around, I've been with a few recently, even managed ones.

Not all managers put "claims" on their employees.
I Hate Tattoos Too !
Ugly art, does not a pretty girl make.
Please girls, avoid the ink.
My 2 cents.
I have no problem with the rebel flag or with tats. So long as they're done tastefully, which many times, they are not.

In both cases, it depends on the person wearing them. Originally Posted by John Q.
I guess we'll need to agree to disagree.

I have a problem with the pro-slavery flag, just like I have a problem with the nazi flag. I'm confused though, because I thought the Nazis and the confederate slave owners were both defeated? In Germany, displaying a swastika will attract some serious trouble. In America, displaying the confederate flag mostly just lets everyone know that you're uneducated and/or a redneck, and there are no consequences. We like to think of ourselves as the land of the free, but when we tolerate the flag from those who went to war and even gave their lives to support slavery in America, we do ourselves a disservice. In my opinion, of course.
I guess we'll need to agree to disagree.

I have a problem with the pro-slavery flag, just like I have a problem with the nazi flag. I'm confused though, because I thought the Nazis and the confederate slave owners were both defeated? In Germany, displaying a swastika will attract some serious trouble. In America, displaying the confederate flag mostly just lets everyone know that you're uneducated and/or a redneck, and there are no consequences. We like to think of ourselves as the land of the free, but when we tolerate the flag from those who went to war and even gave their lives to support slavery in America, we do ourselves a disservice. In my opinion, of course. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
I agree with you, Lust4xxxLife, but I will say, as distasteful and often times disturbing a swastika, confederate flag or any other symbol such as that are tattooed on a person's body, as you said, we are the land of the free, therefore, that does include free speech and the freedom to have tats like that. The only way possible to be the land of the free is to allow this type of freedom, while some may have a strong opinion against it (which is also their right in this country) you do not have to agree with it, but you have to accept it. In this case of the OP not liking tats on providers, it is his money and choice to not see them even give his opinion about them, but he will have his detractors and the drama cycle continues until folks either accept that others are different by cordial disagreement or avoid them entirely, or go see if there is another undiscovered land/country and make their views the law of that land.