Daughter of Random Thoughts

Falls into the category of who cares
Just sayin’
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2959E994-9992-4914-9038-D5284B9FB10E.jpeg (99.0 KB, 422 views)
Stacie, You ROCK!!!!
Hope everyone gets to shoot off their Roman candles tomorrow
I called to set up an appointment to get my lips done with my favorite injector and they told me she was booked up until September except for tomorrow morning. Damn, I was ready, but not READY ready.

I'm taking the appointment tomorrow because I can't wait until September to have a Hot Girl Summer. That would be a Hot Girl Autumn and that's just not what I'm going for.
Looking good Vannah. Looking at those lips stirs bad thoughts.

When We see a provider that We really click with I lthink it is human nature to imagine we are now best buddies and that she would want me to text her all the time. This is especially true if she really has excellent IOP. However, in this business perception is rarely reality and I suspect the last thing any provide wants is multiple texts over and over. Especially if they are graphic in nature. We all think with our little head in this hobby but need to think with the big head after a meeting until we are scheduling a new session. I do not think paying for a GFE session buys a real girlfriend for life. Thoughts?
I still need a haircut
Going camping tomorrow. Hope I don’t get bit by a rabid beaver…
Joe Nichols + Black Apple Pineapple Cider on the patio = A fantastic Saturday night

The dog and pony show is tiresome to say the least.
I do not know why certain NWA providers continually subtly attack a certain central AR provider. I guess it is jealousy.
I do not know why certain NWA providers continually subtly attack a certain central AR provider. I guess it is jealousy. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I wouldn't worry about it and take it as a compliment and move on.
There's a special place in hell for people that don't wipe down the equipment at the gym after they use it. To see people hop up from a machine and walk off like they have no responsibilities just irritates my soul. Go sit down because clearly gym etiquette is not your specialty.
Does anyone happen to have the link to that man haters Facebook group? Asking for a friend.
The next time I have to go speak in front of a House or Senate committee against some frivolous piece of legislation, I think I will take a page out of this man's book to wrap up my argument.