Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Maple rocks with eggnog..... Kinda like drinking a pancake...... My brother and I drank some pancakes at the family Christmas thing this year... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
eggnog is the bomb.com
If that's all it takes to whip two crayon eaters into a hair pulling contest, it was always going to go down no matter what anyone said.

P.S. - I must say though, I thought the CD, BA, BW TUHA line would have at least drawn a smile. Maybe I'm not really that funny....nah, fuck that, you all need to get a sense of humor. Originally Posted by citizen44
Bye bitch, and take your jokes with you.
Dropping like flies in this bitch....
Bye bitch, and take you jokes with you. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Dropping like flies in this bitch.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Yep, add citizen44 to the list.
the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 17 (providers = 7)

non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 04/15/15)
(--end list!--)

was working on it. just was catching up on the threads and that one was a quite the review/thread.

and damn! you'd think it would be the girls getting the most bans but it's the opposite. ha!

btw, question, it's ok to mention old handles that have been guested as long as you don't connect them to anything? I guess so since I've read several posts now which have. just wondering if that's the basic rules of it.
btw, question, it's ok to mention old handles that have been guested as long as you don't connect them to anything? I guess so since I've read several posts now which have. just wondering if that's the basic rules of it. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Tread carefully, lest your own handle find its way onto the list.
Tread carefully, lest your own handle find its way onto the list. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
thanks. no worries though. no intentions here to mention old names. just interested in some clarity. I keep seeing it and the mods make no mention and don't edit the member names out. seems like that would help keep new members from stepping on their own toes or asking questions that might lead others off cliffs. maybe I'm missing an angle which brings me back to the interest in clarity.
and damn! you'd think it would be the girls getting the most bans but it's the pussies instead.
. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
ftfy.

It's not hard to slip up (I speak from experience).
  • Seedy
  • 04-15-2015, 04:21 PM
Dropping like flies in this bitch.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Fuck em Russ. Lol
So if i got my hand stamp does it mean i dont have to pay again if i leave the festival grounds? Had to decon and charge my phone after i found it.....in Godzillas poop....its my last burner phone.....
btw, question, it's ok to mention old handles that have been guested as long as you don't connect them to anything? I guess so since I've read several posts now which have. just wondering if that's the basic rules of it. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Yes you can mention a handle that has been guested. You can ask about that person. You can talk about that person. What you cannot do is draw a link between that person and a current member in any way.
SNL.... Is going to be next......

His mouth is watering ... Just trying to spit out that word.......
fine print - ......Entry into Ban-a-palooza 2015 is free...... Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
So if i got my hand stamp does it mean i dont have to pay again if i leave the festival grounds? Had to decon and charge my phone after i found it.....in Godzillas poop....its my last burner phone..... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
fine print kinkyorca! you gotta learn the fine print if you want to be a co-promoter or festival staff!

Yes you can mention a handle that has been guested. You can ask about that person. You can talk about that person. What you cannot do is draw a link between that person and a current member in any way. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
thanks SpiceItUp! sounds like loose rocks left near the edge of that cliff. best just avoided. not to mention, don't care for looking over such heights myself.
What?! Free?! Hardhat owes me then, he sold me lawn tickets and a backstage pass........ i should have know it was too good to be true. It was Written in crayon on the back of a dennys napkin......arrrrr.
Seedy the fly fucker.