Lolabrea01 Banned

I would date them lol. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
+1
I likely do not remember correctly, but I thought at some point putting the words "BANNED" on your profile was a no no. Was it in the past, and no longer an issue, or was it never an issue? Originally Posted by Boltfan
This should still be an issue. False "BANNED" status just confuses the members and makes more bullshit than anything else. Everyone freaks out when they think someone banned can "get away with" whatever action they disapprove of.

If he's got that as his custom user title, he needs to change it, or we can always accommodate it.
THAT needs to be put on my list in bold. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
When one WK comes onto another WK's thread to declare it "boring"...you know your thread has jumped the shark. (Referencing who you quoted, not you.)
I would date them lol. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Step aside, son. The panties are mine. The wearer of the panties can be rented by the hour on a VERY YMMV basis, but the pink panties belong to Tara's Crush.
Step aside, son. The panties are mine. The wearer of the panties can be rented by the hour on a VERY YMMV basis, but the pink panties belong to Tara's Crush. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Awwww sweetie pie
what...no posts on this thread for over 7 hours? wtf? come on dallas. we can do better that this!
Interesting and Yummy ...

[/LIST]How do Tara's panties date someone? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Players AND topics. Best I can tell at this point is:
  • Phildo and PFMTony are the same person but Tony wears the panties.
  • Ketchmm has won the WK of the year award but won’t be around to collect the trophy but thereisnospoon is trying hard for second place.
  • Duke got banned for trying to sell a calendar of pics of something or other.
  • A girl named Lola sells more than sex – I’m a really bad cook so I’m hoping it is that she likes to bake.
  • Lola may have a hot assistant named Karla, who may or may not be a provider.
  • At last count, 3,942 avitars are of Lola.
  • Copierguy may or may not be banned.
  • Daaaaaman is SOOOO right – her WKs are SOOOO into her I’d actually fear for her as in the real world they’d be called stalkers.
  • Luke’s avitar may be a rare picture of Lola.
  • SD2011 is trying to keep up but like most of us, doesn’t care at this point so he’s trying to keep it fun.
  • Juan kept me interested by bringing Barry Manilow into this.
  • Chung’s contribution about the Kinks was pretty dang interesting and had me checking back for more musical tidbits – I’m a trivia geek. The actual highlight of the post where I was paying attention.
  • Pyramider’s comment of having more than 7 handles is just showing off still has me laughing.
  • Tara's pink panties are SUPER sexy but may be dating eccienewbie in real life.
  • I love thathottnurse's new profile pic.
Makes me miss StevieWinwood – his posts at least made sense! Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Eccienewbie is renting them only a ymmv basis
Eccienewbie is renting them only a ymmv basis Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Touché Tara!
  • L.A.
  • 10-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Did somebody get banned?
This post gave me cancer.
Damn, I didn't make the cliff notes version of this thread.
Damn, I didn't make the cliff notes version of this thread. Originally Posted by omakase
The Greaseman could have figured it out....