The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

Alrighty then "cctex"... Thanks. You take care too.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
HEH
I guess you like outting whores to Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You out providers on a regular ?
Back on topic.

In no particular order.

Natalia Mori
Max Madison
Amy
Anny
Zafiro (if she returns)
Venus
Sensual Frida

I know that's 7, not 5. I couldn't leave out any of these ladies. I love the Latinas! Beautiful and so hot blooded and sexy. Originally Posted by Oralist
who has the most reasonable donations on the list? i'm not a big baller.
who has the most reasonable donations on the list? i'm not a big baller. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
You could have had Natalia for $120 back in her AH days like I did but even that wasn't worth the bad hygiene back then.

Same with Z, Venus and a few others. They were agency whores at a lower price.

You can still get Anny for $100 hit and run
You out providers on a regular ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Negative
Negative Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Did you buy a new wig yet?
Did you buy a new wig yet? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Dod you buy some soap for that stinky pussy?Im telling you don't start with me...
Dod you buy some soap for that stinky pussy?Im telling you don't start with me... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Why are you gonna do? Beat me up? You aren't good for shit but sitting behind a computer screen, keyboard boxing.

Your talking about the way someone's pussy smells. And look how you look.
Lol how does your wig smell? How are the razor bumps on your eyebrows ? Lol.

Or how does the knots in your wig feel? Have you drawn on your eyebrows today? Can you fix the wig to where we can actually believe it's coming from your scalp ?
Hottest 5 what??? You're joking...
Wow, I lost that bet. I was sure your reply would be, "No such thing as a hot Latin whore."

Or how does the knots in your wig feel? Have you drawn on your eyebrows today? Can you fix the wig to where we can actually believe it's coming from your scalp ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You're worried about the wrong things did you wash your pussy today you can't afford another NO review saying your pussy stinks..
Why are you gonna do? Beat me up? You aren't good for shit but sitting behind a computer screen, keyboard boxing.

Your talking about the way someone's pussy smells. And look how you look.
Lol how does your wig smell? How are the razor bumps on your eyebrows ? Lol. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax

Speaking of eyebrows where are yours?
  • N.M.
  • 07-27-2016, 09:14 PM
Wow, I lost that bet. I was sure your reply would be, "No such thing as a hot Latin whore." Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
But that would have been considered clever at some degree...

Your expectations are too high....
Speaking of eyebrows where are yours? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Are we really talking eyebrows Dorothy?

Those pictures of me are in a pool with blue and red lighting, lol I'm a natural blonde with no make up on young man.