Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

That's the point, the bitch set up the appointment, gave me the hotel etc. then when I texted her that I was there she stopped answering the texts. Hence the NCNS. It's really not complicated. Originally Posted by Justfred
Need some tissue sounds like you have a case of the blues... With that attitude nobody should see you.. What's your previous handle
its funny that the same three or four dudes are working overtime to harass DM, at least one was rejected for an appointment...the others? probably the same or didn't pass screening....kinda look like a bunch of bitches....weak Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Exactly
Never said you started a thread dear i said you posted

Dear there is no doubt why you are back. The fact that you are baffled shocks
Ummmmmmm no one.

Wow you come back on the board and you regulars are calling??????
Good thing you can pm them!

Again I say welcome back. Originally Posted by rduke4923
My question is why do you even care about what I'm doing & etc ?

Does it make you feel important

Practice how to correctly make a appointment before you end up back on the corner looking like a lost puppy.
My question is why do you even care about what I'm doing & etc ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Yeah, why do we care what she does anymore? She is the past, let's move on to something else better. Where that's remote?

Yeah, why do we care what she does anymore? She is the past, let's move on to something else better. Where that's remote?

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Funny how you only respond when I post & your ass should have moved on from day 1 & especially after your vacation I booked for you..
Is this when Dorthy will start posting taint photos?
Funny how you only respond when I post & your ass should have moved on from day 1 & especially after your vacation I booked for you.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I thought I have been ignored by you. Well at least we now know that you don't keep your word like a lot of your appointments from what I am gathering from your NCSNs report card. But there is now hope that oh Dorothy will come out of retirement in the near future if we were go by "her word" alone.

Practice how to correctly make a appointment before you end up back on the corner looking like a lost puppy. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It wouldn't matter why you were posting on here , his butthurt is so strong....it would kill him if you were seeing guys, knowing you'll never see him.....lol

Practice how to correctly make a appointment before you end up back on the corner looking like a lost puppy. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
First off you are right I have that cute look that you want to hug.

Pure and simple the reason is because I can not stand flat out Bullshit.
Hey you are back open for businesses, ok so you take a little shit and move on.
To say you are here because we need your humor and wit?????
There is a lot better legit social media to play in so stop trying to sell that BS
It wouldn't matter why you were posting on here , his butthurt is so strong....it would kill him if you were seeing guys, knowing you'll never see him.....lol Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Strip club reviews from 2010 and one from 2014?
WK for DM straight out of "retirement"?

JM&J I bet you aren't even Italian.
dude you are the guy who made me a Dorthy fan...your crybaby thread about your alleged "ncns"
was so pathetic, I had to become a fan of Dorthy's.....and by the way looking like a lost puppy, conjures up a ratty looking dog , that drags its ass on your carpet.....but hey go a head an own it!!
Strip club reviews from 2010 and one from 2014?
WK for DM straight out of "retirement"?

JM&J I bet you aren't even Italian. Originally Posted by rduke4923
My grand father was born in Naples Italy, and My Grand father on my mothers side was born in county cork Ireland

ps...I love strippers

by the way im a kinda good looking guy that doesn't always have to pay women to fuck me...I know its hard for a stalking weirdo like you to understand, but some of us have sex ....with normal women for free!!.....and we don't review them.......
Also a hooker if stood me up a couple of years ago....i'd spend whatever it took to find a ho that looked like her and do that hooker....and not spend a year in my auntie's basement sweating a hooker that didn't want to see me......but that's me.......
dude you are the guy who made me a Dorthy fan...your crybaby thread about your alleged "ncns"
was so pathetic, I had to become a fan of Dorthy's.....and by the way looking like a lost puppy, conjures up a ratty looking dog , that drags its ass on your carpet.....but hey go a head an own it!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
OK first off we know you are NOT Italion or really even a man. If you were
You would have jumped on me for that like lightening. You sure as hell
Are not from the east coast.
You quote a loud mouth hooktard like a Mandle or a Mitch and your
Reviews are from strip flubs in 2010 and 2014?

So do yourself a favor and change your handle.
OK first off we know you are NOT Italion or really even a man. If you were
You would have jumped on me for that like lightening. You sure as hell
Are not from the east coast.
You quote a loud mouth hooktard like a Mandle or a Mitch and your
Reviews are from strip flubs in 2010 and 2014?

So do yourself a favor and change your handle. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Sadly your ability to spell is not that great, ..its ok I'll help your racist , butthurt, stralker
self out!
I grew up in California.....with an Italian (not Italion) name. I've been here since 2009. I know that is hard for your stalkerish mind to grasp....so heres so real shit for your creepy ass....you didn't pass a Houston hookers screening....she said no.....your as can't get your mind around the fact that even for money......a whore wanted nothing to do with your whinning, crying ass.....you can't even buy pussy..........I feel sorry for your stalking ass