Who do you miss?

Dorfy Monroe. She was/is great!!! I am happy for her though, she is a class act!!! Bless you Dorfy!!! I hope life is good too you!!

Dorfy Monroe. She was/is great!!! I am happy for her though, she is a class act!!! Bless you Dorfy!!! I hope life is good too you!! Originally Posted by NoTell
I need to supplement my list with Delayne. How could I have forgotten that agonizingly slow blowjob that never failed to extract about a pint of goo from me. Every time I saw her I felt dehydrated for about three days.
I could go back into the archives and pull up several names from years gone bye...but the two who come up...who made a defined impression are...

Delanie Smith...and Versace.

When Delanie was coming to Houston, what seemed like every other weekend...I kept putting her off and thinking that I would get to her one day...no big deal. Then I finally pulled the trigger and saw her...for what turned out to be one of the hottest sessions I'd ever had at that time. Sadly, after that...she never (to my knowledge) returned to Houston. I managed to catch her on her very last trip.

Versace...[sigh]
One of the only providers that I could truly call an ATF. I tried to see her every time she came to town. She defined the word "sexy." I probably miss her the most.
I miss Sofia of houston
I miss Sofia of houston Originally Posted by dearhunter
He's still around, isn't he?
I miss Sofia of houston Originally Posted by dearhunter
Me too, about as much as I'd miss hemorrhoids if I had them
Me too, about as much as I'd miss hemorrhoids if I had them Originally Posted by bluesdj
That's a Yogi-worthy statement right there. If you had them, you would not miss them.
Versace...[sigh]
One of the only providers that I could truly call an ATF. I tried to see her every time she came to town. She defined the word "sexy." I probably miss her the most. Originally Posted by john353
Hey Johnny, if this is the Versace you referenced https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=68631 she's back.
Did anyone mention Kareena Singh yet? That gal took a face fucking from me, CIM deep in her throat. She spit some of it, but most of that load went straight down. One of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten.
Wow! Once I started putting my list together I did not realize how many I miss from years past. But here are a few that especially stand out..

Bella o fHouston
Delilah Devina
Claudia of Houston
Kari of Houston
Lacy from Independentdates
Ariel of Houston
Puerto Rican Sandra
Sasha
Mindy from Wildflowers
Extreme Erin
Bebe of Houston
Candace Anderson

I could go on and on.
LuxuryD...she was an ugly ass whore but somewhat entertaining...
This really hurts to think about. I don't see these girls as fungible. Finding a girl that you really click with physically and whose company you enjoy is not easy. These are my favorites that are no longer "publicly active". (Although some are still available to be seen UTR. Some of them got married and then got bored. Imagine that. LOL!). At least one of them is (most likely) dead.

Bianca Page
Shelby (XTC/LaFemme)
Priscilla (LaFemme/XTC)
Sophie (XTC . . . perhaps the prettiest face of any Houston girl . . . ever)
Sammie/Marilyn (Hollywood/Cherries/Wildflowers/Escape/indy)
Sabine Summer
Dianne/DDDDianne/MariLynn/Gina (too numerous to list)
Michelle Sandra Belle/Fairen (Escape/indy)
THE Nikki
THE Mia
Junesetx
Hope (Wildflowers)

One of the girls on this list was popped at Escape on black-whatever-day-of-the-week-it-was and she never worked thereafter (yes, as far as I know). I have continued to see her at least once a month ever since. We counted it up not long ago, and we've been doing this for almost thirty years. Every time I see her, I still marvel at how good the sex is. Something like that doesn't come along every day, and it is not easily replaced. No romance and NSA, just friends that like to fuck. It's a relationship I value very highly.

And if you're curious about one or more of the girls' current contact info, don't ask. I'm not sharing, nor am I violating anyone's privacy. If they were interested in seeing you, you'd know. Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge
Definitely miss Bianca Page!
Agree with Bianca page. So true. Liked her a lot...totally......
  • Trey
  • 06-29-2017, 08:11 PM
LuxuryD...she was an ugly ass whore but somewhat entertaining... Originally Posted by ScoutSniper
She was a good lay especially when she got a bit thicker. Not sure what happened to her. She kinda dropped off.