For those who need proof of election fraud....

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Post gets a dbl Zorro snap! ts winn dixie approves
From the CyberNinjas audit report:
255,326 early vote ballots were received from Maricopa County voters who were not found in the EV33 file.

The importance of this finding is that it's a violation of state law to send out an early vote ballot to a voter who has not requested one. Once a voter has requested an early ballot, their name goes in the EV33 file.

Why were more than 255,000 early vote ballots sent to people who did not request one?

Source (Pg. 51)
From the CyberNinjas audit report:
255,326 early vote ballots were received from Maricopa County voters who were not found in the EV33 file.

The importance of this finding is that it's a violation of state law to send out an early vote ballot to a voter who has not requested one. Once a voter has requested an early ballot, their name goes in the EV33 file.

Why were more than 255,000 early vote ballots sent to people who did not request one?

Source (Pg. 51) Originally Posted by bambino
Page 51 of what source? Can you post the audit report? Or, better said, will you post the audit report? Is there an actual report?

Page 51 of what source? Can you post the audit report? Or, better said, will you post the audit report? Is there an actual report?

It’s a public document. Look it up yourself.
It’s a public document. Look it up yourself. Originally Posted by bambino

Oh, right! Heaven forbid you should actually have proof. I'm supposed to do your fuckin' homework? Should I have to show everyone here how not to tackle? And let that first TD in too?

Oh, right! Heaven forbid you should actually have proof. I'm supposed to do your fuckin' homework? Should I have to show everyone here how not to tackle? And let that first TD in too?

Psst, here’s a hint, it’s on page 51. Chop chop
  • oeb11
  • 09-26-2021, 12:39 PM
He was forced to wear masks?

Was the thumbs up supposed to be a joke?

Link? Video? PROOF? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

From DPST minion who never , ever, (as 1b1,) posts documentation, reference, links, vide. PROOF!

Other than this :
Psst, here’s a hint, it’s on page 51. Chop chop Originally Posted by bambino

That was funny!

You need me to show proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXMN1eKi27Y

Rrrriiight.
That was funny!

You need me to show proof.

Rrrriiight. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don’t need to do anything.
I don’t need to do anything. Originally Posted by bambino

Rrriiight! No proof needed. Except the law requires it.
Rrriiight! No proof needed. Except the law requires it. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The AG has it. You don’t need it.
Poor Bambino. He doesn’t even know how stupid the stuff he’s typing is. Nor does he know how stupid the things he believes are. It is however entertaining.
People who can’t debate or argue their point intelligently resort to insults.
Still entertaining. Keep it coming.