Random Thoughts

I hate relationships. My partner just left me cause I straight up told her I don’t want to procreate right now or any time soon. #byegurl 👋🏼
I hate relationships. My partner just left me cause I straight up told her I don’t want to procreate right now or any time soon. #byegurl 👋🏼 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Mine left me because he wouldn’t buy me shoes. Shoes are important, goddamnit.
“Mine left me because he wouldn’t buy me shoes. Shoes are important, goddamnit.”

😂
“Mine left me because he wouldn’t buy me shoes. Shoes are important, goddamnit.”

�� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Hey, if we’re talking about real life dating…
I want my fetishes fulfilled!
MF’s make fun of older people for not knowing how to Use a debit card or turn an IPad on, but don’t know how to scramble a fucking egg or start a lawnmower
Hey, if we’re talking about real life dating…
I want my fetishes fulfilled! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger I so wanna spank that sexy ass....be that way next month...maybe???
Someone just joined ECCIE and replies to a five month post.

Ginger I so wanna spank that sexy ass....be that way next month...maybe??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yaaaas! Absolutely, let’s do it!

The only thing better than one MILF is two!!

You know, I have a Little Rock trip coming up soon… Are we going to be there at the same time?

Can I ask your dates without getting a spanking from Biomed?

�� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

My point clearly illustrated.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg E1691A56-FBA3-49E6-9955-78FB2D5E32A9.jpeg (337.2 KB, 171 views)
No two snowflakes can ever be the same!
Don’t compare yourself with others. Your magic is unique, you are special, you are different, your power, your beauty, your love, your relationships is unique. Don’t categorize yourself into something, don’t compare yourself to others..this is futile because no one is the same.
No one‘s beauty is greater or lesser than yours.
Others may seem happy doing certain things a certain way. If you feel you are compromising yourself to fit in... DON’T!!! People will love you for how you are not someone you are trying to be.
Your task here is only to be yourself...Because that is such a powerful gift in itself ♥️
Don’t compare yourself with others. Your magic is unique, you are special, you are different, your power, your beauty, your love, your relationships is unique. Don’t categorize yourself into something, don’t compare yourself to others..this is futile because no one is the same.
Others may seem happy doing certain things a certain way. If you feel you are compromising yourself to fit in... DON’T!!! People will love you for how you are not someone you are trying to be.
Your task here is only to be yourself...Because that is such a powerful gift in itself ♥️
Originally Posted by Zenovia
That is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for that.
This is EVERYTHING, Zen!!! Beautifully spoken!!! You make my heart smile! Thank you for ALWAYS inspiring us ladies!!!

Originally Posted by Zenovia
That is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for that. Originally Posted by Vannah
Expressing thought, knowing all women can use a reminder You are welcome doll!
This is EVERYTHING, Zen!!! Beautifully spoken!!! You make my heart smile! Thank you for ALWAYS inspiring us ladies!!! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
As you make mine smile pretty lady I love me some co-creation. Yes I have opinions but NEVER No “hate” (for what), no judgement (no need to) with a little bit of “mind my own” and lots of laughter...life is literally so much happier that way.
Sharing my love and kindness ALWAYS