For those who need proof of election fraud....

People who can’t debate or argue their point intelligently resort to insults. Originally Posted by bambino

Your debate or arguments remind me of Hamilton Burger. He lost.....every time.
Your debate or arguments remind me of Hamilton Burger. He lost.....every time. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Is he related to Cheese Burger?
Your debate or arguments remind me of Hamilton Burger. He lost.....every time. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Like that election, it was scripted... Burger would WIN three cases over Mason. Two were subsequently overturned on appeal but it was an initial loss. Look for the;
Case of the Deadly Verdict
Case of the Terrified Typist
Case of the Witless Witness
Is he related to Cheese Burger? Originally Posted by bambino

Don't get him mixed up with Chesley Burger Benjamin.
Don't get him mixed up with Chesley Burger Benjamin. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Stay on topic.
Stay on topic. Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
https://www.bitchute.com/video/r3APzEocXklE/
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2021, 03:25 PM
WTF are you talking about? Here’s a link, you can watch it life at 4pm eastern
These headlines?

If Maricopa County thought the audit report was a nothingburger, they would post the leaked draft.
But they didn't. They cherry picked one fact about the canvass that supports their claim that the election was fair.
Tomorrow we hear the rest of the story.

https://www.azleg.gov/videoplayer/?c...tID=2021091005 Originally Posted by bambino
OK Bambino, I watched a few minutes out of the hearing and scanned Cyber Ninja's report, because you told me to. What I came away with is that most of the problematic votes were related to people who may have changed addresses and people who could have cast multiple votes. This is what the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board had to say today, in a piece called "Trump Loses Arizona - Again," about these two issues:

True to his nature, Mr. Trump is claiming vindication based on the audit’s analysis of voter files. As the biggest example, he says Arizona’s results include “23,344 mail-in ballots, despite the person no longer living at that address. Phantom voters!” No. Did he read the report? This figure comes from comparing voter records to a commercial database on change-of-address filings, but look at the caveats.

Cyber Ninjas says errors are normal when using commercial data. Most of these voters barely moved: 15,035 stayed in Maricopa County, and another 1,718 went somewhere else in Arizona. Only 40% were Democrats and 33% Republicans. The audit also admits there are “ways that a voter could receive their ballot which in some cases would not violate the law.”

College students move often, but they could easily pick up ballots that were inadvertently sent home or to old roommates. What about people serving in the military, taking extended vacations, or working remotely? Address changes were probably noisier than usual last year, given how the pandemic scrambled life. The report offers no evidence that any of these people voted illegally.

The audit takes aim at other alleged discrepancies, but without providing conclusive explanations, much less proof of wrongdoing. The state’s official results, the report claims, show 3,432 more ballots than can be accounted for using the voter files. Yet in the middle of his presentation Friday, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, Doug Logan, said Maricopa County recently gave a benign explanation: Arizona has a separate protected voter list, which is used to shield the locations of judges, battered women, and so forth.

Another set of 9,041 voters, 34% Democrats to 30% Republicans, show up in the data as having returned multiple ballots. This “could be explained in any of the possible ways,” Cyber Ninjas speculates, ranging from clerical error to fraud. Or not. “The majority of these,” says a spokeswoman for the Maricopa County Elections Department, “are voters that had questionable signatures that were cured or blank signatures that were eventually signed.” In other words: “This shows our Early Voting team was doing their job.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-...nion_lead_pos1

These and similar issues pop up everywhere, throughout the USA.

The problem is that Trump wanted to zero in on counties in states where he lost in close elections. He wanted the problematic votes tossed out, so that either the electoral votes wouldn't be counted, or the state legislatures, if they were Republican, could decide the winner. And he naively assumed the Republican legislators would back him up.

What about other places? What about states and counties where he won? Well, those should be ignored of course.

That's the only way he could be declared the winner when he lost by 7 million popular votes.

It doesn't work that way in America.
https://t.me/praying_medic/5473 Originally Posted by bambino

https://t.me/praying_medic/5474

Pages included 63,65
Tiny. Stop giving facts to the intentionally ignorant. They won’t accept any information that doesn’t confirm their beliefs. Even though no information that’s correct or rational would support their ridiculous beliefs. That’s why you don’t try to convince stupid people of things. You just pity them for being stupid.

I pity Bambino and Dilbert and several other folks on here that still believe the election fraud bullshit. They can’t be taught better.
OK Bambino, I watched a few minutes out of the hearing and scanned Cyber Ninja's report, because you told me to. What I came away with is that most of the problematic votes were related to people who may have changed addresses and people who could have cast multiple votes. This is what the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board had to say today, in a piece called "Trump Loses Arizona - Again," about these two issues:

True to his nature, Mr. Trump is claiming vindication based on the audit’s analysis of voter files. As the biggest example, he says Arizona’s results include “23,344 mail-in ballots, despite the person no longer living at that address. Phantom voters!” No. Did he read the report? This figure comes from comparing voter records to a commercial database on change-of-address filings, but look at the caveats.

Cyber Ninjas says errors are normal when using commercial data. Most of these voters barely moved: 15,035 stayed in Maricopa County, and another 1,718 went somewhere else in Arizona. Only 40% were Democrats and 33% Republicans. The audit also admits there are “ways that a voter could receive their ballot which in some cases would not violate the law.”

College students move often, but they could easily pick up ballots that were inadvertently sent home or to old roommates. What about people serving in the military, taking extended vacations, or working remotely? Address changes were probably noisier than usual last year, given how the pandemic scrambled life. The report offers no evidence that any of these people voted illegally.

The audit takes aim at other alleged discrepancies, but without providing conclusive explanations, much less proof of wrongdoing. The state’s official results, the report claims, show 3,432 more ballots than can be accounted for using the voter files. Yet in the middle of his presentation Friday, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, Doug Logan, said Maricopa County recently gave a benign explanation: Arizona has a separate protected voter list, which is used to shield the locations of judges, battered women, and so forth.

Another set of 9,041 voters, 34% Democrats to 30% Republicans, show up in the data as having returned multiple ballots. This “could be explained in any of the possible ways,” Cyber Ninjas speculates, ranging from clerical error to fraud. Or not. “The majority of these,” says a spokeswoman for the Maricopa County Elections Department, “are voters that had questionable signatures that were cured or blank signatures that were eventually signed.” In other words: “This shows our Early Voting team was doing their job.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-...nion_lead_pos1

These and similar issues pop up everywhere, throughout the USA.

The problem is that Trump wanted to zero in on counties in states where he lost in close elections. He wanted the problematic votes tossed out, so that either the electoral votes wouldn't be counted, or the state legislatures, if they were Republican, could decide the winner. And he naively assumed the Republican legislators would back him up.

What about other places? What about states and counties where he won? Well, those should be ignored of course.

That's the only way he could be declared the winner when he lost by 7 million popular votes.

It doesn't work that way in America. Originally Posted by Tiny
So, obvious fraud and criminality is ok with you? They uncovered massive fraud in one county in Arizona. I live in Pa, Pittsburgh and Philly are notorious for fraud. I guess we should look the other way. Especially when you see what an illegitimate Administration can do to the country. Wake your ass up.
So, obvious fraud and criminality is ok with you? They uncovered massive fraud in one county in Arizona. I live in Pa, Pittsburgh and Philly are notorious for fraud. I guess we should look the other way. Especially when you see what an illegitimate Administration can do to the country. Wake your ass up. Originally Posted by bambino