Random Thoughts

Everything is a sex act according to eccie rules...
Put two girls in panties and t-shirts and that's a sex act...don't even have to be touching...
My granddaddy once told me that if you pat somebody on the back, they’ll kick you in the ass. And if you kick somebody in the ass, they’ll pat you on the back. Describes my sentiments about now.
Everything is a sex act according to eccie rules...
Put two girls in panties and t-shirts and that's a sex act...don't even have to be touching...
Originally Posted by Johnsson
No images of sexual acts whatsoever. Also, please avoid even the implication of sex acts (e.g., two people kissing, a person taking off another person’s shirt, etc.). No photos with multiple ladies or photos of two partially clad people. If you are not sure, then simply make it easy and avoid photos with more than one person. Male nudity is also not allowed.

Two Girls In Panties = Photo of Multiple Ladies = Violation of Eccie Image Guidelines Standards
Two Girls In Panties = Photo of Multiple Ladies = Violation of Eccie Image Guidelines Standards Originally Posted by biomed1
sex act...smiling at the camera... sitting cross legged, not touching...gotcha

points per violation....whatever you choose...no nudity...no kissing...no touching...what...but 5 points per violation for me...
Choice is yours - Post in accordance with the Guidelines or Don't.

When you do - No Staff Action.

When you don't - Staff Action.

The points assigned to the Violation were established by the Owners.

If you don't want to have points assigned to your Profile, post in accordance with the Guidelines.
Choice is yours - Post in accordance with the Guidelines or Don't.

When you do - No Staff Action.

When you don't - Staff Action.

The points assigned to the Violation were established by the Owners.

If you don't want to have points assigned to your Profile, post in accordance with the Guidelines. Originally Posted by biomed1
whats a sex act...up to you

everyone gets 5 points per violation...nope

and you can choose how much to award...fact
I found myself giving a guest some unsolicited advice tonight. As adults, sometimes people outgrow each other and that is perfectly ok. It doesn't mean that you hate each other or don't want the other person to live a beautiful, happy life. You just realize that you're no longer compatible and both parties deserve someone that makes them smile everyday.
I found myself giving a guest some unsolicited advice tonight. As adults, sometimes people outgrow each other and that is perfectly ok. It doesn't mean that you hate each other or don't want the other person to live a beautiful, happy life. You just realize that you're no longer compatible and both parties deserve someone that makes them smile everyday. Originally Posted by Vannah
So much, yes!! I identify with this so much in terms of exactly how I felt during the end of one of my life’s major relationships.

Everyone deserves to be happy. We have so little time in life that it’s silly to waste it. Staying with the wrong person can prevent you from meeting the right person.
I found myself giving a guest some unsolicited advice tonight. As adults, sometimes people outgrow each other and that is perfectly ok. It doesn't mean that you hate each other or don't want the other person to live a beautiful, happy life. You just realize that you're no longer compatible and both parties deserve someone that makes them smile everyday. Originally Posted by Vannah
Coincidentally I am in exactly such a situation and we are amicably divorcing. We're both going to be much happier, I think.
So much, yes!! I identify with this so much in terms of exactly how I felt during the end of one of my life’s major relationships.

Everyone deserves to be happy. We have so little time in life that it’s silly to waste it. Staying with the wrong person can prevent you from meeting the right person. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Absolutely! In my last relationship, we had some amazing times, but we also had our fair share of disagreements due to jealousy and insecurity on both sides. I ran into him and his lady friend this evening. I certainly hope that he didn't think I was being cold or petty by not acknowledging him, but he was obviously on a date and I certainly didn't want him to have to explain who I was, possibly making things awkward for them. In all honesty, I was glad to see he had someone that made him happy and I feel like that really is the pinnacle of adulthood. I should get a trophy or a medal for this milestone!
Coincidentally I am in exactly such a situation and we are amicably divorcing. We're both going to be much happier, I think. Originally Posted by Spankster
I'm sorry, Spanky. Divorce is never the ideal outcome, but I'm so glad that y'all are fortunate enough to be able to part amicably and that it is in both parties' best interests. In my situation, I feel like since we broke up, I have learned so much about myself and grown a lot as a person. Breakups are obviously not pleasant, but sometimes they are necessary.
Absolutely! In my last relationship, we had some amazing times, but we also had our fair share of disagreements due to jealousy and insecurity on both sides. I ran into him and his lady friend this evening. I certainly hope that he didn't think I was being cold or petty by not acknowledging him, but he was obviously on a date and I certainly didn't want him to have to explain who I was, possibly making things awkward for them. In all honesty, I was glad to see he had someone that made him happy and I feel like that really is the pinnacle of adulthood. I should get a trophy or a medal for this milestone! Originally Posted by Vannah
You absolutely do deserve a medal.

You’re peaceful on your own terms, your own accord. Your joy.

Vannah you’re wholesome AF.

The world needs more people like you

Everyone deserves to be happy. We have so little time in life that it’s silly to waste it. Staying with the wrong person can prevent you from meeting the right person. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Love this ❤️
Love this ❤️ Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
What is it about major world events causing us to reassess our relationships? My most significant split took place during 9/11. I have a feeling that the pandemic caused quite a few splits-ups also.