NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Damn guys, Texans just went from being +3 to now +6 overnight. Cra.
thanks Kerwil, that is too funny. I love the win jism line!! I had some win jism earlier today!! Needed a terrible towel the size of a beach towell. Epic.
Going on record and picking us to win tonight.
  • Satin
  • 12-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Damn. 21-0 at halftime....

Shut up DED!!
Damn. 21-0 at halftime....

Shut up DED!! Originally Posted by Satin
LOL!!!
Hey, my Steelers are 7-6 so I can't talk
Wow. In a way it's like it took Rodgers and Brady to stop us. We need Cushing back. :-P

I still think it's a chance for them to tune in and get it closer.
schaub is flat footed tonight and the defense..well
pure ugly tonight.........

It aint over till it is over,,,, This might get good soon
They didn't do what they do. Same with green bay. Sacks and swats. It just didn't happen.
I can hear it from here.....

Ohh ... well ... now the fuckers have some more inspiration, after having their asses handed to them....

But .... Just Fucking WOW!
OUT FUCKING COACHED! Out Fucking QB'd! out covered by the DB's. Embarrassment!!!

Bellicheck had Lube's Denny's menu memorized!!! It's not hard to do,same fucking bullshit plays!!!

Dopey And Kubes, YOU ARE the WEAKEST LINKS!!!!!
  • Trey
  • 12-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Pretty bad game. If they don't get the bye they won't win the first playoff game.
I was afraid this shit would happen.

These muthafuckas simply got scared of the Patriots. Outcoached, outplayed, and outmanned. I was hoping to see a fucking game!!

They should've known the Patriots were gonna run up the damn score early. Brady exposed the secondary like hoes like he's been doing all season. Belechick done basically made Kubiak suck his dick
42 - 14 assraping. SMMFH.........

Indy is next and they are hot! If the Texans lose to them they can kiss homefield advantage good-bye!
42 - 14 assraping. SMMFH.........

Indy is next and they are hot! If the Texans lose to them they can kiss homefield advantage good-bye! Originally Posted by kerwil62

It is gone,,,,,,

The Colts....... they are going to destroy them..... after that......

IDK.... Props to them if they do make it to the Superbowl... they will not win it this year.

Next Year..... They got it...... This has been a big learning curve for these fuckers.... I am not righting them off, I think, the team is above their skills right now....For 2 months now, I was expecting a game tonight....