For those who need proof of election fraud....

This is just a draft. It's way too early and the quality of the work is too suspect to claim the draft is a factual document yet. Its main purpose is to stir things up. We'll see what the election officials say.
Funny how you discard the repubs in these states when they display loyalty to America instead of to Trump. Trump's own former aides are saying the edge is crumbling under his feet.

Still waiting on proof of fraud.

PS. Page 51 doesn't show what you (bambi) claimed it does. It's obvious you have new spin orders.

2000+ posts and still no proof. You posting garbage that keeps being debunked isn't proof.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Che’s laughing at you. Same things happening here that happened in Cuba in the 50’s. You’re a dupe.
https://t.me/praying_medic/5475

Page 70 Originally Posted by bambino
This is just a draft. It's way too early and the quality of the work is too suspect to claim the draft is a factual document yet. Its main purpose is to stir things up. We'll see what the election officials say.
Funny how you discard the repubs in these states when they display loyalty to America instead of to Trump. Trump's own former aides are saying the edge is crumbling under his feet.

Still waiting on proof of fraud.

PS. Page 51 doesn't show what you (bambi) claimed it does. It's obvious you have new spin orders.

2000+ posts and still no proof. You posting garbage that keeps being debunked isn't proof.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
What are your other accounts?
Stay on topic. Originally Posted by bambino

Trump lost
Trump lost, um maybe Originally Posted by VitaMan
fify
For four years, Hillary “I Fell Into The Van” Clinton and her Commie Mockingbirds publicly and repeatedly claimed that the 2016 election was stolen by President Trump and was fraudulent.

Question: How many State Bar Grievances were filed against the attorneys echoing her claims on social media and television?

Answer: 0

Question: How many lawsuits did Old Hil and her Commie cronies file to contest the 2016 election?

Question: In how many states did Old Hil and her Commie cronies demand full forensics audits or canvassing?

Question: Now do you think Old Hil was just a gracious loser or did Old Hil know that an investigation of the election would reveal that SHE cheated in 2016?

Answer: Donald Trump won the POPULAR vote in 2016 and the electoral vote. There is nothing about Old Hil that is gracious. She is a CHEATER (and worse - ask Huma).

Just sayin.’
Cyber Ninjas Could Not Confirm the Accuracy of 263,139 Votes

Buried on page 70 of the Volume III audit report, Cyber Ninjas notes that 263,139 ballot images were corrupted, which prevented the team from confirming the accuracy of the vote totals:

“It was impossible to confirm that the electronically recorded votes corresponded to the corrupted TIFF images. …It is possible that manipulation of the electronic vote totals occurred in the instances where the TIFF images are corrupted.”

The tabulators processed 1.3M votes from 10/20 - 11/1 without a single corrupt image.

A quarter of a million suspiciously corrupted ballot images, evidence that the EMS was connected to the internet, and the deletion of the General Election results database and thousands of security log files the day before the audit began make a compelling case for the cover-up of electronic vote manipulation.

Source �� Volume III page 70
Hat tip�� Eric Newhuis

Learn more���� AZ Thread

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
Senator Kelly Townsend Files 1487 Investigation Request with AG Brnovich

Via @KellyTownsend

“I have chosen to submit a 1487 complaint to the Attorney General's office asking for a formal investigation into the unanswered questions that were raised by the Summer audit preliminary report, as well as last Friday's final report.

Because this is a 1487 request, it is required by law for these questions to be investigated and answered within 30 days.

I did ask a multitude of questions, however, I believe we already have the answers that were obtained by the audit committee. It should not take the full 30 days, but it if does and takes longer, I will reissue a new 1487 to reset the clock for the more time-consuming issues. I am not satisfied with unanswered questions and unreported issues. I want to know what laws were broken, who broke them, and who will be held accountable.

Please see below a full list of what was asked of the Attorney General today. I look forward to his response.”

The following links detail Townsend’s comprehensive list of questions. She covers: the paper, bleed-through issues, signature verification, missing signatures, the dubious verified and approved stamp, duplicate ballots, lack of EV records for 255K voters, chain of custody, lack of voting machine security, evidence of voting machine internet connectivity, adjudication, deleted files, unsealed ballot boxes, and ineligible voters.

https://t.me/KellyTownsend/653
https://t.me/KellyTownsend/654
https://t.me/KellyTownsend/655

Subscribe: @KellyTownsend

Review ⚖️ SB 1487
Learn more���� AZ Thread

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
Hee Hee! ... How is Biden working out for you liberal lads?
HIGHER taxes coming soon. Price o' petrol already thru the roof!
Crimes and shooting in every big city. And sham elections with "dead people" voting.

Right-good thing Bambino and the other mates are here to show you liberal lads the TRUTH.

### Salty
Crimes and shooting in every big city. And sham elections with "dead people" voting.

Right-good thing Bambino and the other mates are here to show you liberal lads the TRUTH.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What took you so long to get here?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The truth shall set you free, Salty!

Especially when broadcast on Telegram by a state-level whacko from Crazy, AZ! I think someone ought to forensically audit her dumb ass!
What took you so long to get here? Originally Posted by bambino

Australian travel is tough these days, mate.

#### Salty
Donald Trump and his MAGA fans are denying the results of their own fake audit in Arizona after the audit found Biden won by even more than previously thought. As Trump and his allies ramp up their attack on democracy, The New York Times reports that they are also encouraging new conspiracy theories. These new attacks and conspiracies come as the January 6th select committee in Congress is attempting to get to the bottom of the insurrection.

Trump Twilight Zone in full effect TTZ