Random Thoughts

What is it about major world events causing us to reassess our relationships? My most significant split took place during 9/11. I have a feeling that the pandemic caused quite a few splits-ups also. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
For me, I believe love always prevails. It’s better to forgive people who’ve wronged us because it does our souls (and theirs) well. Holding grudges makes us feel dirty, unhealthy, and causes some people to lose sleep at night cause we’re so busy hating on people and focusing our energy in places it shouldn’t be at. We just gotta learn to forgive and let go
The next full moon is on Halloween.

I think I’m gonna stay home in my bubble and Netflix N Chill all night 😅
The next full moon is on Halloween.

I think I’m gonna stay home in my bubble and Netflix N Chill all night 😅 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I didn't even realize that when I made plans to investigate The Fee House downtown that night. Should be an interesting evening...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.onl...ted-house/amp/
To any lady who needs to hear this today... be proud of the silent battles you’ve fought, the moments you’ve had to humble yourself, wiped your own tears & given yourself a pat on the back! Celebrate your strengths. You’re a badass & your potential is endless! #YouAreWorthy
I didn't even realize that when I made plans to investigate The Fee House downtown that night. Should be an interesting evening...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.onl...ted-house/amp/ Originally Posted by Vannah
Please post pics when done! Can’t wait to see what you find 👻
Please post pics when done! Can’t wait to see what you find �� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Here's some pics for you PTH!

Image Violations Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by YoHou
Everything is a sex act according to eccie rules...
Put two girls in panties and t-shirts and that's a sex act...don't even have to be touching...
Originally Posted by Johnsson

You should have used this pic. It's fairly clean and within ECCIE guidelines.

n
Attached Images File Type: png thumb_have-no-time-for-games-in-my-relationships-unless-by-61977741.png (60.7 KB, 136 views) File Type: jpg 2eiltw.jpg (40.8 KB, 135 views)

Careful, you rock star....
You should have used this pic. It's fairly clean and within ECCIE guidelines.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
My pic was clean and within eccie guidelines as well....at least if I were in texas
Please post pics when done! Can’t wait to see what you find 👻 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I most definitely will! Being that it was abandoned and the owners are just starting to renovate, there will be no heat or indoor plumbing. Can you say "roughing it?"
I most definitely will! Being that it was abandoned and the owners are just starting to renovate, there will be no heat or indoor plumbing. Can you say "roughing it?" Originally Posted by Vannah

Now, now Ms. Vannah! I'm seeing a pattern here. You got to keep it random otherwise you might get a spankin'!

Anyone got any of those Yoga pants pulled off the market?

Otherwise, my favourite Cosplayer.

Image Violation Removed - Biomed1

Image Violation Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Precious_b
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Originally Posted by Johnsson