For those who need proof of election fraud....

I don't think you realise what you said. If 2/3 of the phantom ballots went for Joe and be thrown out...that's about 17,000 ballots which is more than Biden's margin of "victory". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Break it down for us. Please.

Apologists for the audit point excitedly to its claim that 23,444 mail ballots were cast by voters who moved prior to the date of the election — “phantom voters,” Donald Trump called them. But this is weak. As the report itself notes, not only was the methodology used to arrive at this number sufficiently flawed as to yield “some error,” but there are a myriad of “potential ways” in which the ballots could have been cast that “would not violate the law” at all. And a third of those voters were Republicans. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Maybe it was . . . . Or maybe . . . .

Or . . . .

But finally, proof!
Comes out of Trump’s mouth right onto these pages

Unlike Trump, however, these pages “remember.”

He’s still pissed he didn’t get all the phantoms.
Did that AZ audit prove fraud. Word on the street is that Biden actually gained votes. I don’t think that’s what Trump had in mind when he pushed for the audit. Sounds like a terrible plan on Trump’s part.
Did that AZ audit prove fraud. Word on the street is that Biden actually gained votes. I don’t think that’s what Trump had in mind when he pushed for the audit. Sounds like a terrible plan on Trump’s part. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Gaining more votes PROVES the fix is still in!

cheaters making damn sure they dont lose!
No less than 17 stories on Trump and his administration on the MSN scroll page.
A new record.
Did that AZ audit prove fraud. Word on the street is that Biden actually gained votes. I don’t think that’s what Trump had in mind when he pushed for the audit. Sounds like a terrible plan on Trump’s part. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Biden got more fake votes!!!! “Word on the street”!

BAHAHAHAHA

BTW, didn’t 1Blackman1 use “word on the street”? Asking for a friend!
1Blackman1 must be very smart. Word on the street is that Trump got fewer votes after the Cyberdudes did their $5M worth of canvassing and recounting “forensically”. Seems like Trump may have been lying about fraud. Ya know, maybe to keep collecting money from those that don’t know any better.
1Blackman1 must be very smart. Word on the street is that Trump got fewer votes after the Cyberdudes did their $5M worth of canvassing and recounting “forensically”. Seems like Trump may have been lying about fraud. Ya know, maybe to keep collecting money from those that don’t know any better. Originally Posted by NoirMan
He’s banned. But you knew that already counselor!!!!
Biden got more fake votes!!!! “Word on the street”!

BAHAHAHAHA

BTW, didn’t 1Blackman1 use “word on the street”? Asking for a friend! Originally Posted by bambino
So your Ninjas counted the fake votes?

How much bamboo did they find?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!!!
Arizona AG orders all 2020 election data be frozen

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...n-waiting-for/
You literally believe anything. I love it. We need people like you.
You literally believe anything. I love it. We need people like you. Originally Posted by NoirMan
I agree with two of your three statements, NM.

The Trumpists are so far off the rails it’s pretty much just cheap entertainment now.

Daily pants poopery. Or is that poop pantsery? I always get them mixed up.