Random Thoughts

Don’t forget your hunter orange and doe in heat spray today. Remember also that a rutting buck has his guard down.
Don’t forget your hunter orange and doe in heat spray today. Remember also that a rutting buck has his guard down. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks

Passive aggressive isn't a good look for anyone.

Also, quail is absolutely delicious.

Passive aggressive isn't a good look for anyone. Originally Posted by Vannah
I bet I know what you are talking about. When I bump a thread, it's passive but what I would rather do with you is bump more aggressively...

And can you still call it "bumping uglies" when the woman is totally hot............

I bet I know what you are talking about. When I bump a thread, it's passive but what I would rather do with you is bump more aggressively...

And can you still call it "bumping uglies" when the woman is totally hot....

Originally Posted by Exchequer

Now THAT sounds like a good time!
Look at the size of that thing!

That's what she said!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_mu-qloPQk
Be very extra careful who you get advise from. Some people don’t have your best interests at heart and are greatly determined to see you fail than prevail.
Oxymoron

GFE....I don't want you to act like my GF, act like yourself, that's what I'm paying for...

Oxymoron

GFE....I don't want you to act like my GF, act like yourself, that's what I'm paying for...

Originally Posted by Johnsson

So maybe we need a new acronym...EWE, the Ex-Wife Experience. You pay and pay and pay and never have sex.
So maybe we need a new acronym...EWE, the Ex-Wife Experience. You pay and pay and pay and never have sex. Originally Posted by FLWriter
Ikr...like playing twister by yourself

Ikr...like playing twister by yourself

Originally Posted by Johnsson
That was great.
Be very extra careful who you get advise from. Some people don’t have your best interests at heart and are greatly determined to see you fail than prevail. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Or to have themselves prevail at your expense...

Or to have themselves prevail at your expense...

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I really need to go back and rewatch GOT!

Yeah, I had a shitty co worker this past week give me the wrong info that could’ve landed me in hot water, but luckily I caught it. I kept my cool and though cause I figured if I acted like a turd things would’ve gotten out of hand.