NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

If they get a team they should beat at home, they will win (ie Cinci or Indy). But when we've played against big boy teams this year, we've either struggled like Fuck, or have simply not shown up. Vikings just took to us, and they played OUR style of game. No bullshit with the spread like the Packs and Pats do, just straight up smash mouth football,
  • Satin
  • 12-23-2012, 03:00 PM
Don, you nailed it bro. Our offense is pathetic now and WAY too fucking predictable. It's getting sad. A third grader can out scheme us...

Foster has an "irregular heartbeat"...not good...

I said before...we have a damn good team, but not a great team. I can see us losing in the first round of the playoffs no matter who we play. Very disappointing today...
If they get a team they should beat at home, they will win (ie Cinci or Indy). But when we've played against big boy teams this year, we've either struggled like Fuck, or have simply not shown up. Vikings just took to us, and they played OUR style of game. No bullshit with the spread like the Packs and Pats do, just straight up smash mouth football, Originally Posted by TheDon
I believe we played as well as any team in football until the Packers game. That certainly has not been the case since.

Peyton and the Bronco's have caught fire at the right time.
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2012, 03:05 PM
I kinda worry about next week now I just don't know if they can do it.
I'm afraid your 'boys' are de-peaking at the worst time! At least they are in the playoofs. My N.Y. Giants are looking right now like whale shit at the bottom of the ocean. Down 14-7 in first quarter but the defense is so porous, i do not get good vibes! I still am pulling for your team. Some GOOD news from Texas: Jerry Jones's team lost to the hapless Saints in OT! Yeahhhhhhhh!!
Let's play fill in the blank.

Kubiak and Schaub are ___ _______ _____!!!

Bottom line is we lack playmakers on defense except for JJ Watt.

I think every other coach in the league has Kubes Denny's menu of plays. I can't believe his menu is so big, fuck you would think you could scribble all his plays on a fucking paper napkin. Fucking pathetic.

Dopey earned his nickname again today for sure!!
Remember when Manning wanted to come here this past off season?

Heh
Don I remember that Didn't kube's say we have our guy, we don't need Peyton,

HUGE mistake!!!!
You fucking Texan fans need to stop tripping...y'all are IN the playoffs

GO STEELERS!

I'm getting ready for next year
  • Satin
  • 12-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Well DED, if you remember way back when, (on this thread) I predicted your Steelers wouldn't make the playoffs and several people said I was nuts....lol

On a different note...I'm calling Peyton Manning MVP & JJ Watt Defensive player of the year....
Well DED, if you remember way back when, (on this thread) I predicted your Steelers wouldn't make the playoffs and several people said I was nuts....lol Originally Posted by Satin
Yeah, yeah playa...I know
If Manning gets the MVP they ought to just go ahead and call the award the "Most valuable QB" rather than "Most valuable player." I'm not sure what more anyone could expect Adrian Peterson to do to get that award.

I agree with Watt, obviously. And looking and Aldon Smith tonight, I think you can attribute a lot of his success this season to his bro Justin Smith, the Niners got pounced without Justin tonight...
I agree with Watt, obviously. And looking and Aldon Smith tonight, I think you can attribute a lot of his success this season to his bro Justin Smith, the Niners got pounced without Justin tonight... Originally Posted by TheDon
I heard it said once, "any given Sunday."
Texans done pissed me the fuck off!!! These muthafuckas simply DON'T WANT IT!!!

Predictable playcalling. EVERY team they play from here on out will KNOW the Texans' fucking playbook thanks to Kubiak's scary ass!! I'm starting to lose confidence in this team.

You let the Vikings come here and kick your ass with a weak ass defense that's ranked damn near last place statistically!! And you didn't even score a touchdown?? This is the time your asses need to be firing on ALL cylinders if you STILL want home field advantage throughout!!

If the Texans lose to Indy and Denver and New England both win, these muthafuckas will slip to the #3 Seed losing the first round bye and will have to play a divisional game against either the Cincy or Indy. The same situation they were in last year! We're trying to avoid the same muthafuckin' situation and make the road to the Super Bowl come through Houston! They keep playing predictable with no killer instinct and no fire, these muthafuckas will lose the divisional round to whoever.

HOUSTON TEXANS PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Dangerous Team in the AFC - Denver Broncos

Most Dangerous Team in the NFC - Tie between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks