NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

JJ watt no one else on D shows up. Plus a crappy O.line noodle armed QB equals loss @ the Colts next week. Oh and RB that falls down every 3 yards helps out too.....
Most Dangerous Team in the AFC - Denver Broncos

Most Dangerous Team in the NFC - Tie between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks Originally Posted by kerwil62
Agree with your danger choices for NFC but believe the despised Patriots are the dangerous fucking snake to dread in the AFC. Looks like your Texans (sorry!) in AFC and SF in the NFC are both folding early. They will be watching the Superbowl at home with my NY Gints!
  • Satin
  • 12-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Kerwil, I like the fact you always call it like it is...I agree with everything you just said bro...

There are so many things wrong with this team right now. Yea, I know you "glass half full" dudes will say..."but we're 11-3"!!!

Here's a few....

We converted 1 of 11 first downs against the Vikings. The fucking Vikings.

We cannot stop the opponents from converting their 3rd downs...the Vikings were 9-18 converting.

Our red zone offense sucks ass. We can't even score on the Vikings. Pathetic.

Our running game nets 34 total fucking yards....

We have no receivers that pose a threat other than Andre....

And one of the worst of all? Our QB, Dopey now has a QB rating of LESS than 80 in 6 games this year. 6!!! That's all you need to know....
Kerwil, I like the fact you always call it like it is...I agree with everything you just said bro...

There are so many things wrong with this team right now. Yea, I know you "glass half full" dudes will say..."but we're 11-3"!!!

Here's a few....

We converted 1 of 11 first downs against the Vikings. The fucking Vikings.

We cannot stop the opponents from converting their 3rd downs...the Vikings were 9-18 converting.

Our red zone offense sucks ass. We can't even score on the Vikings. Pathetic.

Our running game nets 34 total fucking yards....

We have no receivers that pose a threat other than Andre....

And one of the worst of all? Our QB, Dopey now has a QB rating of LESS than 80 in 6 games this year. 6!!! That's all you need to know.... Originally Posted by Satin
Bruh you know I'm gonna call it like it is!
Meanwhile, as the NFL OB's talk more shit.........

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...-ins-and-outs/
I gotta put the lyrics to this parody song from Blowfly called Buzzard Luck on this thread. Check it out:

Boy I tell ya pussy's driving me crazy
Man, ain't that a shame?
If it ain't that bitch watchin' soap operas,
It's that muthafuckin' son of mine watchin' football games.

Say baby how about a little fuck?
To CHANGE this Buzzard Luck??
Let me get out my Houston Texan
And put you in the Tampa Bay Buc

I'll make you SCREAM like a Detroit Lion
And give you Washington Redskin!
Baby just let me taste the pussy and I'll dive in....
Like a Miami Dolphin

I wanna St. Louis Ram it to ya baby!
Please don't say I can't!
I wanna ride that ass like a Dallas Cowboy
Don't let me be a New Orleans Saint

Baby look at this New York Giant
All ready for your Cleveland Brown
I wanna shoot New York Jets of cum in ya baby!
Let me be a 49er and go down.

I wanna Green Bay Pack it to ya baby
Like a muthafuckin' Denver Bronco
I'm making a pass so let me touch down
Like them gotdamn Bills from Buffalo

I'm havin' Buzzard Luck!
Buzzard Luck!
Don't give a fuck!
I'm havin' Buzzard Luck!

I can't kill and won't nothin' die
I'm gonna do like those Seattle Seahawks and take wings and fly!
I'm gonna be a San Diego Charger and shoot electricity in yo' ass!!
Yeah, Buzzard Luck!
  • Satin
  • 12-29-2012, 09:33 AM
So are we gonna beat the Colts and get a bye?

Will JJ break the record?

Will Dopey finally throw a TD pass?

Didn't post my thoughts for this week, but I think win or lose this Sunday, this team is Fucked down the line.

Our defense is good, but it won't carry us to a championship. Schaub and Kubs either need to master the gun, or Shcaub has to get more mobile and athletic. I doubt either can happen...

Not jumping off the bandwagon, still love the team, hope Watt gets the record, he will never have this chance again....And hopefully Kubs and Schaub (And Foster) can prove me wrong, and they can win with this sluggish style of offense, but I doubt it.
And oh yeah, that fact that we have 8 pro bowlers is LOL worthy...
So the Colts showed up to play today and the Texans seem a little lost on the field again...what the hell happened to them over the last couple of weeks??? 101 yard TD return, 70 yard TD pass, what the hell - the Colts have them down by 2 touchdowns, 8 minutes to go and will probably score again the way things are looking...come on Texans...damn.
This is no surprise. I have seen this shit before!!!! Think how shitty we would be without Watt. Fuck Kubiak, fuck Schaub, fuck em all but JJ!!!!!

What's our record without Schaub? it's probably pretty similar to our current record.

What's our record without Watt? Maybe 8 - 8 or 6-10?

So pissed off right now!! Anybody want to buy some playoff tickets?
  • Trey
  • 12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Damn texans suck fucking dick! Mother fucking cock suckers I tell you! All that work and you play in the god damn wild card game. Just a bunch of bitchs! They should let the damn cheerleaders play the game at least then it would look good as they lose the god damn game.

I think houston has a curse on it.
Sorry, my friends but your 'guys' are royally fucked! One of the worst last quarter of a season collapses I can recall by an NFL team!
It's not good football to watch, that's for sure. A loss is one thing, but totally uninspiring play is extra terrible. Guess just need to wait to see how NE/DEN games go.

My team (GB) is good to go and hopefully that game will be tight!
Well get used to it because this will always happen as long as you have Kubiak and Wade Phillips as your coaches. Reason being that they are fine coaches who can turn a bad team into a decent team but just like some other coaches in history (Chuck Knox, Norv Turner), they are boring, predictable, and immune to change or innovation.

Therefore by the middle of the season all of their tendencies have been studied by the opposition and since they are stuck in their ways and cannot change they get figured out.

Look at Wade Phillip's track record, he always makes a defense great for one or two seasons then they fall apart. Kubiak is the most predictable play caller since Jim Mora the elder. If it is third and short, even if the run game is working he will call a pass, that is why Schaub ends up sacked on third and short more times than not.

Let's put it this way, if an idiot like me can predict what Kubiak is going to call then what do you think about the opponent's defensive coordinator?