For those who need proof of election fraud....

Finally. Proof.

BREAKINGO: Dominion Baseball Scoring Systems has finally scored the Congressional Baseball Game. Democrats: 9,635,797. Republicans: 3 Originally Posted by bambino
Hee Hee! Count EVERY vote! At least once.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Hee Hee! Count EVERY vote! At least once.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You would never win a bet with the OP....well you'd win but he would not pay you. Have a neutral party hold the money if you ever expect to be paid.
  • oeb11
  • 10-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Finally

PROOF!

Trump lost the election. What's your excuse ?
  • oeb11
  • 10-04-2021, 03:15 PM
The usual DPST Universal Excuse " Trump's fault
We marxist DPST indoctrinated are never responsible for teh outcomes of our marxist idiotology.
Trump lost. As Lindsay Graham said “Trump fucked up his presidency.” Every once in a while Sweet Lindsay gets it right.
Just the News reported that the secretary of state’s office did not receive the chain of custody documents from county election offices throughout the state until January and February of 2021.

Raffensperger has never offered an explanation as to why he certified the state’s election results without having even looked at the chain of custody documents for absentee ballots placed in drop boxes.
https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-6995-absentee
Just the News reported that the secretary of state’s office did not receive the chain of custody documents from county election offices throughout the state until January and February of 2021.

Raffensperger has never offered an explanation as to why he certified the state’s election results without having even looked at the chain of custody documents for absentee ballots placed in drop boxes.
https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-6995-absentee Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like underlying evidence. Should he care about that?
Sounds like underlying evidence. Should he care about that? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Ask him.
Ask Bill Bar.
Ask Bill Bar. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Whomever you want to.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-6995-absentee Originally Posted by bambino

So that's your excuse ? For why Trump lost the election ?

"My dog ate my homework" is better.
So that's your excuse ? For why Trump lost the election ?

"My dog ate my homework" is better. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No excuse. Just posting facts. Which you’re not familiar with.