For those who need proof of election fraud....

anything not of the marxist narrative to brainwashed indoctrianted DPST minions

is 'alternative facts" - which is an absolute oxymoron. Just a tip-off label of their marxist idiotology.
. Originally Posted by oeb11

You got it wrong here, even though you attempted to used the word "oxymoron". The proof seekers were attempting to change the election results by presenting alternative facts....which of course is impossible. Facts are facts. They tried to present something else. The fact that everyone knew they were false and not facts is the more interesting part.

And do try to keep the name calling and insults to a minimum. It is in your best interests.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 08:28 AM
Thank u - 1b1

The same nonsense under a different handle - IMHO!
the same insults and deprecation - typical of the dehumanizing tactics of Holocaust oriented DPSTs.

I use that word reasonably - as Your AOC has made it clear she plans concentration camps for over half teh population of America.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by oeb11

is 'alternative facts" - which is an absolute oxymoron. Just a tip-off label of their marxist idiotology.

vm response - And do try to keep the name calling and insults to a minimum. It is in your best interests.

Thank U - 1b1 - I posted no personal insults or name-calling - as U are wont to do.

sad - that criticizing the marxist idiotology and narrative - is taken as personal insult for DPST marxist minions.

do apply for a position as 'Moderator" - vm - You can apply all the tactics, Lies, and antics of teh Lying DPST politicians and LSM - and create a strictly marxist tyranny -oriented forum.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
You are really active this morning. Happy posting.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 08:43 AM
Buck fiden crime cabal

From my cold dead hands!!!
Thank u - 1b1

The same nonsense under a different handle - IMHO!
the same insults and deprecation - typical of the dehumanizing tactics of Holocaust oriented DPSTs.

I use that word reasonably - as Your AOC has made it clear she plans concentration camps for over half teh population of America. Originally Posted by oeb11
Originally Posted by oeb11

vm response - And do try to keep the name calling and insults to a minimum. It is in your best interests.

Thank U - 1b1 - I posted no personal insults or name-calling - as U are wont to do.

sad - that criticizing the marxist idiotology and narrative - is taken as personal insult for DPST marxist minions.

do apply for a position as 'Moderator" - vm - You can apply all the tactics, Lies, and antics of teh Lying DPST politicians and LSM - and create a strictly marxist tyranny -oriented forum.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands! Originally Posted by oeb11

Interpreter please
Ingles por favor.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Dictionary and Prozac for the outraged, triggered, Please.

deflection

Denial

subversion
Obstruction

Not a sign of FACTS or Truth anywhere in DPST posts.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
OCTOBER 6, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Because the Election was rigged, and America now has weak and corrupt leadership, we may very well end up in a war with China who no longer respects the USA. They witnessed firsthand our television generals' complete surrender to the Taliban with the loss of 13 great Warriors and the handing over of $85 billion of the best and most expensive Military equipment in the World—China and Russia are already reverse engineering the equipment so they can build it for themselves. The only thing the Radical Left Democrats, who are destroying our Nation, are good at is rigging Elections and criminal activity, while always blaming the other side through corrupt prosecutors and prosecutions. Our Country is in big trouble—we better get going fast!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
Finally. Proof.
  • oeb11
  • 10-06-2021, 05:21 PM
95's proof - is a pic of Che' with a long , hot , hard ,cigar!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Proof.
corrected

SAVE AMERICA
former PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
OCTOBER 6, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ
Finally. Proof. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
... See?

### Salty