Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Did I win?
Rewind the thread please and show me step by step.....hehe hopefully this will keep you away from posting for 11 mins Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Now I posted post 2279 at 05:20 AM. Then I posted post 2281 at 05:43 AM.

Toreador_one posted post 2280 at 05:34 AM in between my posts. His post only contained the word "oops." Not to mention he also posted a only picture a picture for post 2270.

Now I'm figuring his DQ'ed post shouldn't invalidate my 29 minute timing. I think Killersalt referred to this as some sort of technicality. I think it's legit consideration. It's like people DQ'd from musical chairs jumping in taking seat when the music stops. The people walking around them seats still playing would be all like, "What the fuck dude?!"
I cant belive I stayed up till 3am and no one won. I thought for sure blackbuddy had this.

Max ... you own me back 6 hours of my life. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
She owes me way more than 6 hours!! When can I sleep again?
I still have something that belongs to you Eccie....hmmm wonder what that could be?

Toreador_one posted post 2280 at 05:34 AM in between my posts. His post only contained the word "oops." Not to mention he also posted a only picture a picture for post 2270.

Now I'm figuring his DQ'ed post shouldn't invalidate my 29 minute timing. I think Killersalt referred to this as some sort of technicality. I think it's legit consideration. It's like people DQ'd from musical chairs jumping in taking seat when the music stops. The people walking around them seats still playing would be all like, "What the fuck dude?!" Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
While Max did add rules about posting sentences and not posting pictures, she did say you get a warning. Were any warnings issues?

Now I'm figuring his DQ'ed post shouldn't invalidate my 29 minute timing. I think Killersalt referred to this as some sort of technicality. I think it's legit consideration. It's like people DQ'd from musical chairs jumping in taking seat when the music stops. The people walking around them seats still playing would be all like, "What the fuck dude?!" Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

Damm you might have won.....shit shit shit....wheres Max Rax at

Nah, it the time from the LAST post. Good try!
While Max did add rules about posting sentences and not posting pictures, she did say you get a warning. Were any warnings issues? Originally Posted by bullet0122
Yes we did have warnings issued out but she wasnt on here to issue him a warning soooooo you never know.....we taking this to Judge Judy
Yup. I'm sure the warming should be there.
Yes we did have warnings issued out but she wasnt on here to issue him a warning soooooo you never know.....we taking this to Judge Judy Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I wasn't around she talked about warnings. But I did go back 30 pages and read up on changes. I'm not here to baby other contestants.
While Max did add rules about posting sentences and not posting pictures, she did say you get a warning. Were any warnings issues? Originally Posted by bullet0122
Yup. I'm sure the warming should be there. Originally Posted by yngtxn
It's not like anyone wants Toreador_one back in the game cause they are nice guys. They want the game to keep going. I'd probably do the same.
Yes we did have warnings issued out but she wasnt on here to issue him a warning soooooo you never know.....we taking this to Judge Judy Originally Posted by babydollsnow
A post is a post. Even if it didn't qualify to win, it is a post. Her rule said time expired after last post.

She never stated the effects on the timeline, if someone broke a subsequent rule. Plus the "new" change was burried a million threads back.

I say battle it out until you have a post then expired time with no more post before it expires.

The rule changes, we more an effort not to piss off the mods than anything.
A post is a post. Even if it didn't qualify to win, it is a post. Her rule said time expired after last post.

She never stated the effects on the timeline, if someone broke a subsequent rule. Plus the "new" change was burried a million threads back.

I say battle it out until you have a post then expired time with no more post before it expires.

The rule changes, we more an effort not to piss off the mods than anything. Originally Posted by Killersalt

The mods would be even happier if I was declared the winner and this thread closed.

The mods would be even happier if I was declared the winner and this thread closed. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Not if a mod wins!

This thing needs to hit 3000 anyway!
We're down to 11 mins?