Would it surprise you to know...

Did Christ reportedly carry a weapon?

Perhaps it's not me that needs an education as I'm not the one making up stories about myself on a hooker board. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

unfortunately I don't make stuff up about myself. However, you do have the option to believe or NOT. It's called free will. lol...and no Christ didn't carry a weapon because why? you ready for it? here it is... he was a weapon. He was half God / Half man. He had angels at his beck and call. Unfortunately I don't. ;-)
He's kind of funny though. You have to give him that. This guy completely lives in a fantasy land. He went from falling in love with a wack old hooker with his old handle, to pulling pussy at Super Bowl parties now with his new handle. He went from pathetic as fuck with one handle, to a ladies man with a new one. He's special. And funny to laugh at. I can't tell whether SC is 15 or 55 years old with his rapper obsession. I just know that he seems really tough, or the exact opposite of tough. I forget which one. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That's the internet for ya!New Ip,New handle and you can reinvent yourself
The guy is now a self proclaimed "Boss", with millions, model bitches and celebrity friends

He spends 99.9% of his time on a hooker board,forcing members to engage him in lengthy discussions about politics, sports,race, life because he can.
It has nothing to do with the fact, he has no one to have those discussions with offline

Again he's a "Boss"..more posts per average than all eccie hookers combined, but it's okay.. that's what Bosses do
The guy is now a self proclaimed "Boss", with millions, model bitches and celebrity friends

He spends 99.9% of his time on a hooker board,forcing members to engage him in lengthy discussions about politics, sports,race, life because he can.
It has nothing to do with the fact, he has no one to have those discussions with offline

Again he's a "Boss"..more posts per average than all eccie hookers combined, but it's okay.. that's what Bosses do Originally Posted by NubianPrince

did I hurt the baby's feelings? like I said that 9 to 5 must be kicking your ass... and you best believe I'm a boss it's why and how I do what I do. ;-) I don't need to circle jerk with others for their approval. You do. I told you before you're weak minded and it stands.

I can be a pussy online but you and none of the circle jerkers Motley Crue you run to for support can check me in the RW. ;-) You're not a player son you sound like you still trying to come up and being scary about it.

Now stop being overly emotional , PMS'ing, and trying to flex for the eccie. I'm not impressed.
I won't go back and forth with you cuz,that's not my thing
You didn't accumulate 3k posts in 8 months by admitting your flaws, every time you got called out
Get help though akhi..this behavior can't be healthy

I'm done
You didn't accumulate 3k posts in 8 months by admitting your flaws, every time you got called out

I'm done Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You finished or you done?

What's so funny to me is you keep mentioning that like I should care or feel shame or some shit....guess what? I don't... and not going back and forth with me is a smart move. See I never said two words to ya but when you're a born and bred player hater that shit moves you to say something me. It's good though I'm not trippin it's all online where I finally get to be a pussy besides I realize you're trynna act tough, show some assertiveness, show your lady friend(s) that you're somebody. I'm prolly not the one to go after though....but it's cool I get it I won't step on your hustle. However, Me myself ? I prefer to be a pussy it's very cathartic.
  • N.M.
  • 02-10-2017, 10:36 AM
7 posts in a row without a corny YouTube video...

That gotta be a record.....
no need to shield for him. If he can talk shit then let him step up. I already said I was a pussy so no big deal right?
Wakeup is no better than an outing whore because he takes information that he gits from a private area and post it in public.
He is just as bad as those he rails against. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

What private area??? I thinck you being a Mod you should be able to do something. Unless maybe WU is a Mod like he said he is.
Nah, I tend to try to adhere to the rules and not play word games thincking there is a difference because of the way it is phrased.
That is Wakeup's game, not mine.
No just us,
No piece !!
unfortunately I don't make stuff up about myself. However, you do have the option to believe or NOT. It's called free will. lol...and no Christ didn't carry a weapon because why? you ready for it? here it is... he was a weapon. He was half God / Half man. He had angels at his beck and call. Unfortunately I don't. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are my hero Sistine but I think carrying a weapon in my cargo pants while hooping is a big crazy. Would hate to get a hard foul and shoot my balls of but to each their own. I m old school though, I got these paws that work real well last time I checked.
Sistine Chapel

You can't admit to falling in love with that provider either ijs
^ naah its simple....don't start none won't be none. I'm a nice guy online maybe even a pussy ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What does that have to do with your obsessive self chest beatings?

Do you end up fighting with yourself?

Again he's a "Boss"..more posts per average than all eccie hookers combined, but it's okay.. that's what Bosses do Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Lmfao

I'm done Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Smart decision. SC can go on forever. With no friends and no job, he'll go on all day with his comical nonsense. The former debate captain never stops with his babble.