And it begins. WWIII

You’d be light in the loafers posting big cocked fellas and a little girl with braces.

Which “branch” makes your sap run, big shooter?
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You sure are salivating over those men's crotches!
You sure are salivating over those men's crotches! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that why he moved to Canada?
  • R.M.
  • 01-09-2020, 05:21 AM
Another Crazy Old Broad heard from.

Who are yous gonna strike, dumbass?

I suggests some reading materials for yous, you old goat

Give your tampon a tug, yous nasty old broad, that is if yous still remembers how. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.

Why is this racist shit allowed here? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Ask Sister Sissy Pants
Used a Quija board, did ya?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's fake as fuck.
Most of the passengers of that plane were Iranians and Canadians. No AMERICANS. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

canadians are considered americans. lol

what's racist about it? I thought it was pretty PC.
That's fake as fuck. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And the pictures of the funeral procession in Iran and the retaliatory missile strikes were also ~fake~ as well, right?
  • Trey
  • 01-10-2020, 06:30 AM
That was probably one of the few non racist things posted in this area. Give em a min they will get to it.

4 brothers gonna plow into that girl. Their the military she's iran. No biggie, unless you're that girl, or Iranian.

I think this is just trump trying to rile up his base as you can see it worked. He plays them like checkers (chess would be to hard).
And the pictures of the funeral procession in Iran and the retaliatory missile strikes were also ~fake~ as well, right? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I haven't seen any footage of his funeral. I am referring to his picture.
I haven't seen any footage of his funeral. I am referring to his picture. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I am referring to how countries don't sponsor retaliatory missile strikes and state funerals for fake deaths.

I am referring to how countries don't sponsor retaliatory missile strikes and state funerals for fake deaths.

I did'nt say his death was fake, the picture is.
Looks like yous botched the second half of that mission.

But at least the Trumps regime continues to change its story almost hourly on the things....
You mean like "WWIII begins?" Yeah, your excuses come hourly.
I did'nt say his death was fake, the picture is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Question brother: which picture is fake? All of these were images taken from excerpts on one or more news channels.

Or maybe you're refering to the funeral itself? As being set up by the state and for the people who were voluntold to be there?

Plenty of those types of funerals going on. For instance qhen Kim, jong-Il and the thousands of "adoring" followers of his.

Or maybe the four different funeral ceremonies for 1 man, (John McCain). You're only one guy you can't die four times. Plus squeeling information like a stuck pig to the V.C. He was only kept alive because his father ws an admiral.

People die everyday. 1 funeral then let them rest in peace.
Question brother: which picture is fake? All of these were images taken from excerpts on one or more news channels. Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
He is referring to the one at post # 244.