WHORE!

Ol Ho, .............................. ...............If that makes you feel better about the pussy you sold or tried to sell, then have at it. The fact still remains, that you my dear are a whore, no matter how much you try and sugar coat it. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
You can say this over and over, but it won't change the fact that I've never, ever tried to sugar coat the fact that I was a prostitute. Like ever. My postings here have nothing but praise for the profession. Prostitution has afforded me much luxury and allowed me to do things financially that I'd never have been able to do otherwise. You know and in fact, thanks to the kind and generous men like yourself I'm financially set. So thank you and thank them ever so much.

I surely hope that these guys don't care about how well I fuck, because I don't get down like that and as for as the ladies here, I pay them to provide me pleasure, not the other way around. You would think that you should know that, being a whore and all. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
But, but, but........................... now you're crawfishing................... ...........Just a few ago you were talking about how you roll up and throw our thang down and shit. Leave them beggin' fo mow of dat fine ass dick and that bad ass fuck you lay on 'em. TFF

Here's a hint, if you're gonna keep it real, keep it real. Don't try to twist my non-whore denying words and ways to suit your pedestrian argument. And for God's sake don't crawfish on what a fine ass lay you are. You know, and all.
You can say this over and over, but it won't change the fact that I've never, ever tried to sugar coat the fact that I was a prostitute. Like ever. My postings here have nothing but praise for the profession. Prostitution has afforded me much luxury and allowed me to do things financially that I'd never have been able to do otherwise. You know and in fact, thanks to the kind and generous men like yourself I'm financially set. So thank you and thank them ever so much.

But, but, but........................... now you're crawfishing................... ...........Just a few ago you were talking about how you roll up and throw our thang down and shit. Leave them beggin' fo mow of dat fine ass dick and that bad ass fuck you lay on 'em. TFF

Here's a hint, if you're gonna keep it real, keep it real. Don't try to twist my non-whore denying words and ways to suit your pedestrian argument. And for God's sake don't crawfish on what a fine ass lay you are. You know, and all. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
You see, I knew you were slow and all, but please keep up. What I said was that wifey loves the dick and how I give it to her. These hos don't matter much when it comes to that. Let me refer you to another rap song, in the words of Jay-Z " The problem is, you dudes treat the one that you lovin, with the same respect as the one that you fuckin, that ain't bout nuttin, if eva you mad about sunntin, it won't be dat; oh no it won't be dat"
Just a little sample to help you understand what I mean, I know how much you just love rap music. So don't you get it twisted boo boo and by the way, I always keep it real, especially with myself.

Hope that wasn't too much ghetto blackness for ya. I would hate to offend those uppity whores senses of yours.
I always keep it real, especially with myself. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

So, if you always keep it real, do you always say stuff like, "Mothfuckas never loved us, remember, mothafucka. I'm on my worst behavior" at home or at work? In front of the kids or parents, if you have any.

Or do you just talk shit because you logged on to ECCIE, and you can put on your douchbag act?

Keep it real my ass.
So, if you always keep it real, do you always say stuff like, "Mothfuckas never loved us, remember, mothafucka. I'm on my worst behavior" at home or at work? In front of the kids or parents, if you have any.

Or do you just talk shit because you logged on to ECCIE, and you can put on your douchbag act?

Keep it real my ass. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Oh D_J, he gangsta like dat 'n ALL. As in he still say he ain't coming all off up in this bitch and talkin' 'bout his fuckin' dis and fuckin' dat all righteous 'n shit all the fuck over town. Why the fuck we gonna care how he fuck his bitch o any fuckin' bitch fo dat matta? Bet he love OPP da most - gangsta' mothafucka. Still, you know he have to axe LD to borrow her big, black dick if he gonna lay it on a bitch right. Shiiieeeeet.

Hope that wasn't too much ghetto blackness for ya. I would hate to offend those uppity asshole senses of yours. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

FTFY, and you can't offend me. You are way out of your league, but it was a nice try. Some advise, next time leave the race card at home.

Keep it real my ass. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You retard, that's from a song by Drake and I listen to the shit daily. Yes, I do talk like this at work sometimes, kinda goes with the territory. No, I don't speak like that in front the kiddos, they would repeat that shit at school and wifey would be pissed and my mom knows I curse but I respect her house.

That's a part of keepin it real. I know the difference between some dumb shit on a SHMB and real life. I guess you and Ol Ho don't have much of a life outside of this shit, that's why you take it so personal. Is that why you haven't written any reviews? Does it bother you to remind yourself that you are paying for pussy because you are trick or john? Be real.
You retard, that's from a song by Drake and I listen to the shit daily. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

Kind of your own little misogynist anthem. Cool.

Be real. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Oh, so I take it by your lack of response to me we are done with the race card? Did this shit just get real?
Oh D_J, he gangsta like dat 'n ALL. As in he still say he ain't coming all off up in this bitch and talkin' 'bout his fuckin' dis and fuckin' dat all righteous 'n shit all the fuck over town. Why the fuck we gonna care how he fuck his bitch o any fuckin' bitch fo dat matta? Bet he love OPP da most - gangsta' mothafucka. Still, you know he have to axe LD to borrow her big, black dick if he gonna lay it on a bitch right. Shiiieeeeet.

Not gangsta at all, just a touch ghetto at times and I ain't ashamed of it.

FTFY, and you can't offend me. You are way out of your league, but it was a nice try. Some advise, next time leave the race card at home.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Not playing the race card at all, just pointing how you act like you can't stand the ghetto attitude black people portray at times. Like we give a fuck what a washed up whore feels about the shit. You see sweetheart, I am almost certain that I have just as much if not more education than your tired ass, make more money than you, have traveled the world more than your tired ass would ever dream of, but I don't need to come on a SHMB and try and portray something that I am not to feel good about myself.

I accept the fact that I like fucking whores and paying for pussy and don't give a fuck how anyone else feels about it around here. If the word whore affends you, then that's your problem. I didn't turn your ass out and put you in the business baby, so don't hate tha playa, hate the game.

Smooches
[/SIZE]

Kind of your own little misogynist anthem. Cool.

[SIZE=3] Oh, so I take it by your lack of response to me we are done with the race card? Did this shit just get real? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
You got to be real with yourself before you can even think about being real with anyone else.
He must have gotten concerned about just how "a-dicked-ed" his SO is ...

he married her during the life of this thread and now she be a "WIFEY'.....

... JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!
.... but I don't need to come on a SHMB and try and portray something that I am not to feel good about myself.

...... Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Other than of course how good you fuck your .. SO ... errrrr .... "WIFEY" ...

.. AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKES IT !!!!!!

Oh, my apologies, you live in Africa and fuck in Dallas.
with the race card? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Removed by - dh

What happens in the Spider Hole stays in the Spider Hole
He must have gotten concerned about just how "a-dicked-ed" his SO is ...

he married her during the life of this thread and now she be a "WIFEY'.....

... JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you don't understand the terminology, then don't pretend to. It makes you look even dumber than you are

Other than of course how good you fuck your .. SO ... errrrr .... "WIFEY" ...

.. AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKES IT !!!!!!

Oh, my apologies, you live in Africa and fuck in Dallas. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nope, That's where I am headed for a little while. All paid for by your good old tax dollars, so thank you for contributing to the fund.
All paid for by your good old tax dollars, so thank you for contributing to the fund. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
You're welcome. Leaving the "SO" ... "wifey" ... or ..... your "punch" behind?
Trying to conjure up a reason why it would matter to you is interesting to say the least...
Not playing the race card at all, just pointing how you act like you can't stand the ghetto attitude black people portray at times. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Ya you were. And really, where? I'm not terribly fond of ghetto, redneck or trashy culture of any kind.

Like we give a fuck what a washed up whore feels about the shit. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

You obviously do. You keep coming back for more. And then thank you very much you go on to tell me how educated, traveled and rich you are. Guess you give a shit.....or were filling out your credit ap for LD's big, black dick? Because I can tell you smarty pants, I ain't interested.

You see sweetheart, I am almost certain that I have just as much if not more education than your tired ass, make more money than you, have traveled the world more than your tired ass would ever dream of, Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

You may have had more formal education than I have; I wouldn't know. I've hit all the continents except Antarctica, and I'm ticking that one off next Christmas. It's going to be my fiftieth birthday present to myself. Don't know about the money. All I know is I don't have to work and still support my lifestyle.

but I don't need to come on a SHMB and try and portray something that I am not to feel good about myself. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

Yet....................ya do or your wouldn't have let me get to you so much you're spouting off how rich you are.

I accept the fact that I like fucking whores and paying for pussy and don't give a fuck how anyone else feels about it around here. If the word whore affends you, then that's your problem. I didn't turn your ass out and put you in the business baby, so don't hate tha playa, hate the game. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

I've said repeatedly, perhaps your over educated ass missed it, I have no problem with the word. The game's been very, very good to me. My point, my rich, well traveled smarty-pants friend is that whore is pejorative, and it is one of the tools in the tool chest of society that effectively applies downward social pressure on over fifty percent of the population. But I digress, I thought we were talking about the subject matter not how well you fuck your bitch, your money or anything about you for that matter.

And as for it's just a word......................Bet I can come up with a word or two you have a problem with.

Smooches Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

I love this word. It has real appeal.

Nope, That's where I am headed for a little while. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

Killer. Getting a jump on the name dropping thingie. Bet cha LL can afford to get to Africa from his own wallet.

All paid for by your good old tax dollars, so thank you for contributing to the fund. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal

Now this one I feel you on. A LOT of my travel was paid for by others. My Western Coast of South America and Antarctica cruise will be on me though - shame really

I'm a gonna bid you a good evening Fancy Pants. I've got wine to drink and steak to eat. I got some truffle butter in my stocking...................MMm mmmmm I got me some prime steaks I'm gonna put it on. A nice red, baked potato, Brussels sprouts............maybe a vintage port - we'll see.