Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

these are top notch and come with multiple rings for various sizes

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/online...ESS-p131113049
Love it!
Love getting my ass rammed by a hot chick. BBBJ while getting pegged by a fat toy is so epic.
Love it!
Love getting my ass rammed by a hot chick. BBBJ while getting pegged by a fat toy is so epic. Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
MMMMM note to self..see ya in april!
Love it!
Love getting my ass rammed by a hot chick. BBBJ while getting pegged by a fat toy is so epic. Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
+1
+1 Originally Posted by jonboy52
+1
might not see ya in April Dallas Rain but cant wait till we meet again and something is ramming my ass and something in my mouth... we got to do this...
Been there, done that...Love It!!!
YES YES YES, This is my favvvvv! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ms Athena is probably the world's champion at this!!!
Ms. Athena is an expert and knows how to make this a most pleasurable experience. Originally Posted by hubby4fun_85
I cant get into dommes... I need to be able to eat and enjoy prior to being pegged. Most dommes allow very little contact so its hard for me to get worked up prior to the pegging. Plug the pegging seems very mechanical from a domme...
  • Z94$T
  • 04-02-2020, 02:33 AM
Okay, we hear all the time men like greek so how many men like sex with a strap on????? Is it something you would be willing to try and have the guts to ask a girl to do???????? Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
YES! I am ready. I used anal vib all the time masturbating or with partner. Feels so good. Now, I want a strap on fuck from a beautiful woman. Bucket list wish is to find a beautiful Chick with Dick to fuck me. I am bi but prefer women. Open minded enough to explore and realized that Prostate orgasm is 10 times stronger than ejaculation, and I can have multiples over hours hard or soft.
Every woman I've asked to use a strap-on upon me has refused, with a few of them going as far as ending the relationship because of it.
Mr I want
Just come see me

Bend over I'll drive!!
Hell yes! I’m throbbing on a nice fat plug in me now will edging and will fuck my ass soon with a dildo. Always up for some anal play and cumming by prostate massage is the best 😋
Mmm well me e
I'll be in Houston in few weeks!
Mr I want
Just come see me

Bend over I'll drive!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's all I want. Don't stop till you've had enough 🔥