nothing reply anything you want

Excellent stuff! Thanks Anita!
snickersnicker..jymie..your very welcome..here's another to keep ya chuklin!!!

just got a call from the police. They're looking for two people, one is sexy, the other is retarded. So grab your helmet and crayons and get running!

note: above joke is not directed towards anyone
gee I go out for coffee and some smokes And its a like a dead zone
Two parents take their son on vacation and go to a nude beach.

The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes to play in the water.

Shortly thereafter, the boy runs to his mother and says, "Mommy, I saw some ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!"

The mother cleverly replies, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are!"

With that, the little boy runs back into the water and continues to play.

Several minutes later, though, the little boy runs back to his mother and says, "Mommy, I saw some men with dongs a lot bigger than Daddy's!"

"The bigger they are, the dumber they are!" she replies.

With that, the little boy runs back into the water and continues to play.

Several minutes later, though, the little boy runs back to his mother and says, "Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw and the more he talked, the dumber he got!"
yeah right!!where is it?????lol!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg photo.jpg (32.0 KB, 152 views)
This has to be the LONGEST thread going....and still going strong.

ladies show us your ASSets ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
petiteassman
Today 07:46 AM
by petiteassman
242 12,557
12,557 views and counting with 242 posts. and a upstater, one of are own. Not sure its #1 but got to be close. but yes the longest in upstate thank you. His in on the main board and is about ass. Mine is doing ok in upstate with NOTHING lol 246 posts and 7,935 views. ASS sells he's got me hands down on the views. But we are doing well for not being on the main and selling NOTHING LOL

Glad you are joining this thread mmmm would be cool if you post some ass in petiteassman's also. Just helping you on the posts guy. mmmm but that would give him even more views.

there's got to be some long ones in D&T on the home. Or in Texas.
Alright OSD... way to be Mr. Correct and accurate. My post was only a hypothesis. But glad you put me in place and let me know a thread that is older/bigger/current and still going strong
And you get a few extra spanks of my butt for this.FREE

And I posted in ask the mods for the most views and posts without going to each area.
Dirty Joke of the Day: Question- What's the difference between LOVE, TRUE LOVE, & SHOWING OFF? Answer- SPITTING, SWALLOWING, & GARGLING.

mmmmm is licking off her face, tit, wherever and DFK to let her take true love or showing off??????
note to self buy the dam cookies form nikki if she asks. pry she does not ask. LOL

edit : and do not let niti near any loaded military vehicle. From any branch. Do not piss her off.
hey..i take what i have and make it work for me!!
I should see you nita, and nikki. I like the thrill me or chill me aspect.