REPUBLICANS ARE MORE ETHICAL THAN DEMOCRATS!

IB DMFOB is uncle Han Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred is a genetically-deficient hayseed.
I IB Hankering the Inbred is a genetically-deficient hayseed.[/SIZE]
Originally Posted by I B Hankering;1053121504[SIZE=3

Looks better that way DMFOB...
Looks better that way DMFOB... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred.
Hayseed? Did YOU just call someone else a HAYSEED?

LMFAO!

Pot, meet Ma Kettle!
You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Pimple faced dick smocking South Chicago moronic shit eater with a uncle Han complex. Brainless mother fucker Without a original thought in his empty head, Go fuck yourself .
Hayseed? Did YOU just call someone else a HAYSEED?

LMFAO!

Pot, meet Ma Kettle! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your ignorant question reveals your limited reading skills, you ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your inveterate ignorance is one of the reasons why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Pimple faced dick smocking South Chicago moronic shit eater with a uncle Han complex. Brainless mother fucker Without a original thought in his empty head, Go fuck yourself . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Inveterate?

You're up to the I's now?

LMAO @ Dicks-shunarry Corpy!
Inveterate?

You're up to the I's now?

LMAO @ Dicks-shunarry Corpy!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass is the only poster in this forum that uses a 'dicks-shunarry,' you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and that's one of the reasons your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Brilliant.
I don't think I've posted on this thread yet but I wanted to throw in that FUCK NO republicans are NOT more ethical. They maneuver so that they look like they are but here's a for example...

Joesph Goebbels, minister of enlightenment and propaganda for the NAZI'S said, " You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide."

POS South Carolina Lindsey Graham said THE EXACT SAME THING. And I know some very GOOD folks on the Right that still support that asshat. 99.99999% of politicians are bought and paid for. They are NOT good people. They are NOT on our side. They have successfully pitted R against D right when we need to be joining forces... Here's how it BETTER go down.... The below is a FB post I got into alot of trouble for posting. Lot's of hate mail... perhaps that why I laugh so hard at you idiots in here. You couldn't insult me properly if your kids lives depended on it.... and you even know I'm a hooker. WTF guys... go back to high school and learn proper bullying.

Ok seriously you guys we are literally writing the history for our great grand children to read. If you all fuck this up and they read how we were pussies instead of "the gov planned (rub evil hands together) and poised perfectly to pounce on the weak and unknowing America, as they threw the death blow and it hit where it was aimed, but wait..... What's this.... OH SHIT the evil government turns around just in time to see the brave and the free, just as brave and just as free as ever, slice off the head of the monster. Then goes over and picks up the wounded and dying America and washes her face, dresses her wounds and start the real road to recovery as the sun rises over our shoulder. I swear if you guys fuck up this story, there will be no rest for you in this world or the next, for I will relentlessly hunt you down and make you have that fight in which you were so afraid. You'll wish you'd of only been tortured on earth.
OH HAHAHAHAH I made that poll! Awwwwww, you really DO care.
Saddlebags, you need a checkup from the neck up.
Brilliant.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

And your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! So let me get this straight... This dipshit can't prove one single thing he's ever said about me but you were able to call him out IN ONE POST. Fucking priceless.

THE Slunt SFG
I don't think I've posted on this thread yet but I wanted to throw in that FUCK NO republicans are NOT more ethical. They maneuver so that they look like they are but here's a for example...

Joesph Goebbels, minister of enlightenment and propaganda for the NAZI'S said, " You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide."

POS South Carolina Lindsey Graham said THE EXACT SAME THING. And I know some very GOOD folks on the Right that still support that asshat. 99.99999% of politicians are bought and paid for. They are NOT good people. They are NOT on our side. They have successfully pitted R against D right when we need to be joining forces... Originally Posted by LovingKayla
This couldn't be truer, but no one wants to hear it. People are far more interested in being "right" whatever that is than free.

You couldn't insult me properly if your kids lives depended on it.... and you even know I'm a hooker. WTF guys... go back to high school and learn proper bullying. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Ain't that the God's honest fucking truth. But I do love it when they try to use the whole hooker angle. LOL