Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

Then, as now, you and AOC remain too stupid to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
And Then?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too oblivious to reality to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too oblivious to reality to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too inept to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too inept to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ANd Then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too absolutely ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too absolutely ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too illiterate to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too illiterate to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ANd Then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too obliviously detached from reality to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Welcome to Day Seven of Cat 4 Megameltdown Amerosa!

This is the part where IBH drones on until he things he’s had the last word.

God will have the last word, ye sinners!

Welcome to Day Seven of Cat 4 Megameltdown Amerosa!

This is the part where IBH drones on until he things he’s had the last word.

God will have the last word, ye sinners!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Great to see you're still championing uneducated morons such as AOC.